Put pressure on manufacturer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigfreund View Post
    If you want to get fixes and updates we must all leave accurate and informative reviews on the websites selling these products. Currently GearBest list the rating on the BeeLink i68 as 4.8 with 89 reviews. Sounded pretty good to me so I gave it a try. I am so disappointed! Netflix is unusable because audio out of sync. Pandora is unusable because of audio stuttering. Kodi is the only thing that works pretty well but I had better Kodi functionality on my RP2. If we all leave real world reviews (Flames don't help) sales will fall and BeeLink will get off their asses and get to work. BTW Nvidia Shield TV is awesome! I picked one up over Black Friday for $150 (including remote and controller) and have been so happy I decided I needed another for the bedroom but was too cheap and thought a BeeLink i68 would be almost as good. Not even close and when you factor in the remote and controller price was not that far apart.
    gearbest won't publish your rewiev if they don't like it. if you give 3 stars they won't publish, so your points are not taken into the calculation. if you write "this tv box is very good" or "Great equipment, works very quickly. I highly recommend" or "Very good performance !" and give 5 stars, they immediately publish your rewiev. so you can not see anything about problems of box. i write about audio stuttering, i upload a video and they give me points but dont publish my rewiev and my video. they hide rewievs and they fooling people.

Comment

Working...
    X