Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZamSoonLoo View Post
    hi my friends,
    it may be a silly question but how can i learn my WiFi/Bluetooth chipset.? i install planty of apk but i couldnt find it..
    Open the box and check the WiFi chip for AP6330 or AP6335. Google the picture for i68 internal. If the Zidoo firmware does not turn on the WiFi and Bluetooth you likely have the AP6330 chip.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

Open the box and check the WiFi chip for AP6330 or AP6335. Google the picture for i68 internal. If the Zidoo firmware does not turn on the WiFi and Bluetooth you likely have the AP6330 chip.

open means real open..? with screwdriver or like that..? isnt there any other simple way..?

Comment

its the simplest way

Comment

awsomeness.. thank you dude..

no need screwdriver.. just fallow the instructions, it is done..

Comment

Fixed typo on Bluetooth directory path. Tested on v9-2 firmware.

Comment

okay got wifi to work but only see 2.4 Ghz before was 5.0 was also available anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by pithboss1972 View Post
                okay got wifi to work but only see 2.4 Ghz before was 5.0 was also available anyone else

The fix only allows 2.4 Ghz to work, to get 5.0 Ghz you need to use firmware make for the Beelink i68. This is as good as we can get for now. Maybe somebody with more Android driver knowledge can find a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

The fix only allows 2.4 Ghz to work, to get 5.0 Ghz you need to use firmware make for the Beelink i68. This is as good as we can get for now. Maybe somebody with more Android driver knowledge can find a fix.
                  ​okay thanks

Comment

how do you use twrp, want to try to get BT working

Comment

Originally posted by pithboss1972 View Post
                      how do you use twrp, want to try to get BT working

You don't need TWRP to get Bluetooth to work, you just need to replace the two BT files as instructed

Comment

Whether it can be done with rtl.8723.bs ?

Comment

hi guys..

is there a not rooted version of this firmware.? i use v9 rev2 and i am really very pleased.. no stuttering, but some of my legal apks not work, there is a warning appers about the broadcast rights..
                          or could i unroot this firmware?

Comment

Can I use my own wifi mac address on this rom if yes then please can you provide some info. Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi to all,

does this WIFI FIX,posted from tzukaza,mean the WIFI makes the Stutters ? or what ?

Please answer.

Comment

Wi-Fi Fix has got nothing to do with "Stutters" .... "Stutters" is referring to Video Playback (from Local files eg.Kodi or Streaming eg. Youtube)

Comment

Working...
                                X