Beelink i68 firmware WiFi and Bluetooth fix for AP6330 chipset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Thanks for answer,but for YT & Streaming you need Wifi,ever tested with local files and WIFI off ?

Comment

Originally posted by milchmann72 View Post
      Hi

but for YT & Streaming you need Wifi
      Youtube and Streaming work fine with my Ethernet Wired Connection. (My Wi-Fi works ... but i prefer Wired because it's Faster and more Reliable)

You don't seem to understand what the Wi-Fi Fix is fix for .... it's for custom firmware (in my case Zidoo installed on the Beelink)

Comment

Hi

thanks for answer.I understand what it is.But i only wanted to know if there are Stutters in Video when you play it offline.All Connections turned off.

Comment

Yes, there were intermittent Stutters ... Offline and Online (sometimes once during a 2 hour movie, or sometimes a few times)

Tried playing a file from internal storage with the box Offline ... no difference, still random stutters.

Anyways ... now running modded Zidoo Rom on the Beelink i86G, and have not had any Stutters (and the Optical Pass-through seems fixed as well .... ie. no distorted sound)

Comment

Just found out that the WiFi fix also works with "Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335" on my I68G. .
            Bt is working without any fixes.
            Last edited by uli-hh; 08-10-2016, 21:25.

Comment

Hello, Sorry for my english i'm fench.
              I do that and there is no wifi
              ================================================== ==========
              A. WiFi fix using xplorer as root

TV BOX
              1. Using xplorer (root) open root
              2. Go to /etc/firmware and locate nvram_AP6335.txt
              3. Copy nvram_AP6335.txt to SD card (optional)
              5. Rename nvram_AP6335.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt.orig
              6. Rename nvram_AP6330.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt
              7. Reboot

I have I68G beelink and v9-5 firmware

I don't do all the steps, is it necessary ?
              Thank you for your help

Comment

OP mentions a file explorer named " xplorer (root)". Anyone has any idea which one is it?
                There are many root explorers, but just curious about the one OP mentions.

Comment

My files all say Mac is correct, but then in my androids WiFi it states Mac is 02 then all 0s ? Any ideas

Comment

I have a Beelink i68 wifi chip AP6212 using the rom ATV from cOOLio does not detect the wifi despite having nvram_ap6212 in the folder / etc / firmaware. Does anyone know how to correct it? Can I copy the AP6212 drivers from my original rom and paste them to the rom of cOOLio? Would it be useful?

Attached Files

Comment

• gefattern
                      gefattern commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi , best to ask in the Thread of Coolio , did you tried it like suggested here , only with your files ???

Being a specific device Beelink i68 I put it here, luckily my effort was rewarded so I comment as I solve it and it goes very well.
                    1. Download the firmware of Ugoos UT4 ATV to install the firmware with Android tool (this image is slower than that of COOlio.
                    2. Put in recovery mode and install the Ugoos UT4 ATV rom, here it is important that it is full image and not Image + OTA, you can use both but the full image has functional DRM for applications with streaming content
                    3. After installing the wifi does not work so download the Tronsmar Orion R68 firmware version that says Lan 100G and with AndroidTool unpack in advanced options.
                    4. Of the rom unpacked in Android / images / we will use resource.img and kernel.img we only mark the tabs of those 2 and select the files.img to add them to the i68 and press run. will be updated and the wifi will work 100%
                    5. Everything goes very well but it is indisputable that the rom of cOOLio is better optimized so we repeat step 4 but this time we will use /Android/images/system.img just mark that tab and give Run.
                    with this we will have the stability of Ugoos (DRM), the efficiency of cOOLio and the wifi working.
                    Do not activate root from configuration or DRM is lost.
                    I hope you serve them and install AndroidTV on your beelink i68
                    Last edited by januxool; 05-14-2018, 00:12.

Comment

• gefattern
                      gefattern commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi ,

nice to hear you got it working .

greetings / gefattern

Originally posted by januxool View Post
                    Being a specific device Beelink i68 I put it here, luckily my effort was rewarded so I comment as I solve it and it goes very well.
                    1. Download the firmware of Ugoos UT4 ATV to install the firmware with Android tool (this image is slower than that of COOlio.
                    2. Put in recovery mode and install the Ugoos UT4 ATV rom, here it is important that it is full image and not Image + OTA, you can use both but the full image has functional DRM for applications with streaming content
                    3. After installing the wifi does not work so download the Tronsmar Orion R68 firmware version that says Lan 100G and with AndroidTool unpack in advanced options.
                    4. Of the rom unpacked in Android / images / we will use resource.img and kernel.img we only mark the tabs of those 2 and select the files.img to add them to the i68 and press run. will be updated and the wifi will work 100%
                    5. Everything goes very well but it is indisputable that the rom of cOOLio is better optimized so we repeat step 4 but this time we will use /Android/images/system.img just mark that tab and give Run.
                    with this we will have the stability of Ugoos (DRM), the efficiency of cOOLio and the wifi working.
                    Do not activate root from configuration or DRM is lost.
                    I hope you serve them and install AndroidTV on your beelink i68
                    Hi januxool

Im just following your instructions here and have a few questions

In point 3 you said to fix the wifi download download Tronsmar Orion R68 firmware version that says Lan 100G, when you say 100g do you mean the gigabit version or the 100m version.

In point 5, do I have to download the Coolio ROM and then unpack it, if so do you know where I can download it from, the only link I have for it says it no longer exists.

many thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X