Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which custom ROM is recommended for Beelink i68G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which custom ROM is recommended for Beelink i68G?

Hi, my Beelink i68G Android box will come in a few weeks from the repair (probably) back, which custom ROM is currently the latest / most recommended? Would the problems solved with passthrough and 24p? Thank you very much.

So far this combo works eliminating all the stuttering.
    Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM" V9 Rev2

My WiFi and Bluetooth fix
    Beelink i68 firmware WiFi and Bluetooth fix for AP6330 chipset

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post
      So far this combo works eliminating all the stuttering.
      Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM" V9 Rev2

My WiFi and Bluetooth fix
      Beelink i68 firmware WiFi and Bluetooth fix for AP6330 chipset

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ap6330-chipset
      Thx, Download Here v9 Rev2 it is kompatibel with the Beelink i68G ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reflexion View Post
        Thx, Download Here v9 Rev2 it is kompatibel with the Beelink i68G ?

It is with my fix, without the fix WiFi and Bluetooth will not turn on and only Ethernet works.

Comment

Thank you so much for your solution tsukaza. I works like a hell! I flashed the v9 Rev2 on my Beelink i68G (Gigabit ethernet) and then rename the file related to wifi and all works fine, and extremely easy because the rom included supersu preinstalled and esfileexplorer. SPDIF passthrough for audio 7.1 working as 5.1 as it should be on media center and after that on Kodi too. I think the built in player sets some stuff on the system that makes able Kodi to use passthrough, because the first time I tried on Kodi passthrough only worked for DTS and Dolby 5.1. I really apreciate your post.

Comment

Hello,
            I have a i68 box. Does this firmware works for me?
            Thanks

Comment

Didn't you see the response from tsukaza?

Comment

Installed "TronZid-v9-FullROM.img" today (plus the Bluetooth Fix, did'nt bother with Wi-Fi yet) ... pretty pleased so far

After testing for about 4-5 Hours ...

1. Not a single "stutter" playing media from built in apps and Kodi
                2. Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 SPIDF Passthrough ... no problems, no noise
                3. Auto FrameRate switching is working 50Hz / 60Hz / 24Hz

Thanks to all involved making the Beelink i86 actually "Usable" now !

Comment

I have been using v9r2 with latest ZDMC for a few weeks now. Both of these have the i68 up to a truly usable state. Thanks.
                  Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

One *Tip* for the Bluetooth / Wi-Fi patch ...

I used ES File Explorer to do it ...
                    But when changing the File Permissions ... i had to Google what "Permission 644" looked like ... ticked / unticked the appropriate boxes and it worked fine

Comment

here's the pic i googled ...
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Guys i have a problem ... I can not go on the play store !! releases me the message "Unable to connect to the google servers" Please can someone help me solve ... I tried everything but I can not fix !!

Comment

Check time on box/check that your actually on line/check that location set in time /if wifi turn off and on.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I have the same problem ... the exact error message is

"Could'nt Sign in" ~ There was a problem communicating with Google servers --- Try again later.
                            1. My Date and Time are Correct
                            2. I am using a Wired Ethernet Connection
                            3. I am able to watch Youtube, use the Web Browser, look-up movie info in Kodi ... so the Beelinki86 has an Internet Connection.
                            4. Double Checked my Login and Password on my Smartphone and Tablet ... can connect to Google Play Store without a problem
                            5. Tried to Setup a New Google Account .. but results in the same "Could'nt Sigin in" Error
                            Last edited by JoeySmyth; 06-06-2016, 11:31. Reason: SOLVED

Comment

Update: i got the Wi-Fi working (can connect to the internet) using the fix/patch .... make's no difference !
                              can not sign-in to Google Play Store through the APP
                              but interestingly ... i "can" sign-in via the Android Web Browser
                              So i figured ... "the APP is out-of-date" so, grabbed the latest version (plus Google Services) of my Tablet (got the APK's using ES File Explorer Backup feature)
                              Updated the APP's rebooted ... and lost all Internet / Network Connection. No more Wi-Fi or Ethernet ... JEEZ
                              Anyways, un-installed (rolled back the updates) rebooted and got my Internet / Network back.
                              In closing ........
                              While i'm very happy with this Zidoo Firmware .... i'm a littled bummed i can download and install games and apps that i PAID for .... from the Google Store.
                              Any Ideas, Anyone ?
                              Last edited by JoeySmyth; 06-06-2016, 11:30. Reason: SOLVED

Comment

Working...
                              X