Beelink i68 new original Firmware 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.jw.20160602.183532

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink i68 new original Firmware 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.jw.20160602.183532

Just got a popup with the information for a new firmware update for my Beelink i68 Gigabit version.

Name: rk3368_box-user 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.jw.20160602.183532
    Changelog: 1. Optimization system, 2. Minor bug fixes

Somebody already installed this version ? Or got some more information about it ? Couldn't find a download source in the web.

Attached Files

I'm done with official Beelink firmware ... Custom Zidoo firmware work brilliantly ! aka. Tronsplant your ROM" V9 Rev2

But looking at that Beelink firmware revision number ... it precedes the Tronsmart by about 2 weeks

eg . rk3368_box-user 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.jw.20160614.175441 release-keys

so, the release notes are probably the same

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...art-orion.html

Comment

I will install the Beelink firmware at the end of the next week after my exams. Is there a way to extract the firmware or is the downloaded file accessable ? Then I could upload it, maybe some is interesting or can use it for something else.
      The Tronsplant firmware sounds interesting. When it works so well it may worth a try. But you stay with the older V9 Rev2 and not the newest version?

Comment

Originally posted by Defendor View Post
        But you stay with the older V9 Rev2 and not the newest version?
        the newest versions were released weeks after i flashed to V9 Rev2 ... and since everything is working great, i'm happy to stay with this version.

the old saying, "If it ain't broke .... (you know the rest)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

the newest versions were released weeks after i flashed to V9 Rev2 ... and since everything is working great, i'm happy to stay with this version.

the old saying, "If it ain't broke .... (you know the rest)
          If you don't need HDMI Bitstream audio output for passthrough... then you're fine with V9 ...
          Because I didn't find any custom rom besides mo123's (which, instead, doesn't have wifi for AP6330 device) that works HDMI Bitstream audio output properly

Comment

Working...
          X