X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice about Beelink i68

Hi guys.
    I've a question for all of us.
    I actually have a mk808b pro, for playback of streaming content in kodi, but the device is so so, because it get really hot (about 80/90 grades) and sometimes it freeze.
    Do you suggest this Beelink i68 with Gigabit for that kind of usage? And also for netflix's streaming?
    I'm asking to you because
    I read some problems, on this forum, about stuttering and spdif.
    Could you please help me?

The stuttering and spdif problems have been fixed with modded ZIDOO Firmware found here

can't comment on Gigabit ethernet or Netflix as i don't use/have either of them

can't say my Beelink i86 gets very hot .. it's in a well ventilated place, used for 4-5 hours a day ... and i'm one of those freaks that powers off a device when i'm not using it

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
      The stuttering and spdif problems have been fixed with modded ZIDOO Firmware found here

can't comment on Gigabit ethernet or Netflix as i don't use/have either of them

can't say my Beelink i86 gets very hot .. it's in a well ventilated place, used for 4-5 hours a day ... and i'm one of those freaks that powers off a device when i'm not using it
      Thank you!
      Do you suggest this box so?

As I have a discount on gearbest of 60 usd , I would buy a box that does not become old soon and that is supported by the community of freaktab. I saw the last box with amlogic s905X , which should be very powerful , but I would not buy something of which not much is known and does not have the freaktab support. Any suggest?

Comment

The Beelink i86 is already old in my opinion, just remember ... the 1st thing you'll have to do is flash the thing with custom firmware to get it working.

I've pre-ordered the latest Amlogic S905X Box (starts shipping July 14th) was only 45 USD, so i figured what the heck ... another box to play around with

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
          I've pre-ordered the latest Amlogic S905X Box (starts shipping July 14th) was only 45 USD, so i figured what the heck ... another box to play around with
          Which one? Mini M8S II?

Comment

no ... the 1st and cheaper one
            Heiße Fundstücke zu günstigen Preisen für TV-Boxen bei Banggood. Holen Sie sich noch heute die besten Preise bei Banggood.

Comment

Originally posted by john7904486
              ​Guy, Mini M8SII is only 36 USD!!
              This purchase is with "Christmas Present Money" .. $100 from last year that i've been saving
              ... so, my only tight-ass requirements was a Box under $100

Also, i buy from Banggood regularly without any hassles .. and fast shipping, and great customer support
              Last edited by JoeySmyth; 07-15-2016, 14:42.

Comment

Working...
              X