Beelink i68 reboots after Power-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink i68 reboots after Power-off

Hi, am i the only one with this problem? everytime , to turn it off , I have to unplug the power cord. It's very annoying.
    Does anyone have a solution ?

p.s: I also tried to change firmware ( wasser and zidoo ) but always the same problem.

... that's a firmware incompatibility issue. You must be running on something other than factory firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by notShomari View Post
      ... that's a firmware incompatibility issue. You must be running on something other than factory firmware.

I tried Wasser , Zidoo and original firmware ( power- off is absent ) . Nothing,always the same problem .

Comment

Do you have a preference in firmware? If you post a link to the firmware you'd like fixed for your device we can mod it to make the power and buttons work.

Let me know, and I'll see what I can do (lollipop only, for now)

Comment

Oh thanks a lot! I use this firmware: Zidoo V9 rev 2, full rom at this link: https://mega.nz/#!udZ0SJAJ!KxXsW5zC4...qL0FvzTjzURW5E

Comment

1. Extract file - system.img
            2. flash system.img to system partition
            3. Please report results
            Download

Comment

Originally posted by notShomari View Post
              1. Extract file - system.img
              2. flash system.img to system partition
              3. Please report results
              Download
              If unsuccessful, please also try the following file below with the same procedure as above.

There is more than one model i68 and I don't have the device to test locally.

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=123...eid=4109953025

Comment

Ah, thanks! But how can i flash the file img to system? Always with Rkflashtool and selecting restore,right?

Comment

use the 'AndroidTool' 2.3 or greater and select the 'system' box. The right end of the 'system' line is clickable, once you click select the path to the system.img and flash

Comment

It will look like this: ... but you'll only check the 'system' row, leave the others unchecked

Comment

It tells me: No OS installed and when i try to power off:

E:Find_File: Error opening '/sys/class/leds/lcd-blacklight'
                      Updating partition details...
                      E: Unable to mount 'system'
                      ...done
                      MTP Enabled

Comment

At what point did you get this error, and from where? Which file did you flash? Also, what method did you use to flash?

Comment

Well, i use androidtool v 2.3 and i checked only 'System" , i chose the file system.img(mega link) and then i clicked run.

Beelink is opened in read mode.

Then i went to reboot--->power off -> and i see this message

Comment

Anyway the program name that opens in beelink is: Team Win Recovery Project by MaximRy v 2.8.7.0 by AbduL. After i click at the top-right and i get this text
                            E:Find_File: Error opening '/sys/class/leds/lcd-blacklight'
                            Updating partition details...
                            E: Unable to mount 'system'
                            ...done
                            MTP Enabled:

Comment

Try the second file, please. Should be a better result.

Comment

Working...
                              X