Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I install this build on a Beelink R68g, once I cold boot, it will comeup with Wasser firmware update and then it will just make the machine go to sleep. I have done this multiple times with the same result. What may I be doing wrong. I am currently on lolipop 5.1 and would like to advance to Marshmallow Android. Any help from someone with knowledge on this subject and if Wasser would reply that would be the icing on the cake. Many thanks

Comment

Change the system.apk by Geekbox_Mmallow_V160624. Note that in the folder system, should only be "system.apk". Then to restart.
      Android will be updated and change the language. Note that enlarging the screen, it is possible if you select hdmi- option zoom.

System.apk(Geekbox_Mmallow_V160624.) MediaFire- http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9...t/Settings.apk

Comment

Hey Wasser.. Thanks for the ability to turn off Root as its very important to me.
        BUT- when i turn off Root in developer it ask to reboot and then it goes to the install meny in android and even if i delete cache and factory reset it wont boot back to your rom.
        I have to reflash it to make it work again, but then the root is automatically turned on so my applications for streaming TV wont work as they dont like rooted devices..
        Any help with this issue?

I have the beelink R68G

I have tried 3 times now but need to reflash the device every time i try to turn of root in developer..

wasser Many thanks!!

Comment

Leaked NexusLauncher- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905722237. Working Excelent

Comment

Do you guys have problems with sdcards and the wasser 4.0.1?

I get a storage damaged message no matter what sdcard i use.

Android gives me the option to either use the storage internaly or portable which leads to a formated sd in both cases but still i get the damaged storage message.

in a pc or a different android box the sd cards work fine.

Gesendet von meinem thl 5000 mit Tapatalk

Comment

beelink i68 no wifi

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Android gives me the option to either use the storage internaly or portable which leads to a formated sd in both cases but still i get the damaged storage message.

Hi

So do I.

I have a IONE I68G witn AP6330 Wifi chipset.

My box was délivered with a 206L firmware very buggy (poor wifi rate, FC, etc)

I've installed so many roms...Only two works good :

Tronsmart V9.2 (with bluetooth and wifi fix) (9.3 and 9.5 loose my SD card Reader)

And this rom from Wasser (great job thanks, I'm Glad to have soon the new release with display settings crash fix.

By the Way, like you, thios rom from Wasser make my SD CARD seen as "corrupted", anything i does...

S.Y.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Potluck View Post
                  beelink i68 no wifi
                  you've probabably have to apply this fix : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ap6330-chipset
                  Beelink i68 firmware WiFi and Bluetooth fix for AP6330 chipset, BTW Zidoo v7 eliminated all of the stuttering as far as I can tell. Hardware : Beelink i68

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
                    Excellent and thank you. Why is the CPU set to minimum frequency of 600MHz?
                    I've installed "
                    Octa-Core Processor Booster

My box run @ 1296 on 4 and (800 - 1200) on the other 4

Thanks to this i've made an avermedia 310 DVBT2 tuner full works with wasser rom (on other roms i was having FC)
                    Augmenter la vitesse, améliorer la vie de la batterie et le gain de stabilité de votre appareil

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

I've got it to works : with an external usb OTG card reader AND suppressin drive letter assignation under windows

BUT i don't now where my "USBOTG 1006" device is mounted...

I'm searching...

Comment

apps "Camera" crashes...unfortunately

Comment

Changin the language to US english allow changing display settings.

After, i can put my french language again.

Comment

I have a question about usb modem (net stick) - I saw at the firmware that there is an option of marking the usb as "RNDIS usb modem". I tried it but it wont work. any suggestions about it?

Comment

I have a question about usb modem (net stick). I saw that there is an option of connecting "RNDIS usb modem". I tried it but it wont work. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                                version 4.0.1
                                If I choose SPDIF pass through in sound manager, sound will go through only SPDIF or HDMI link will also get sound?
                                I really dont want my tv to play sound from box when I have my home theater connected to R68 through SPDIF.

Comment

Working...
                                X