Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nadeeja View Post
    If I choose SPDIF pass through in sound manager, sound will go through only SPDIF or HDMI link will also get sound?
    I really dont want my tv to play sound from box when I have my home theater connected to R68 through SPDIF.
    Why don't you just try..??

Comment

Ethernet adapter doesnt work on my Orion 68

Comment

Hi All,
        marschmallow wasser firmware version 4.0.2 for "Beelink R68 RK-3368 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335" is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and please don't forget to post feedbacks!

Thanks,
        Wasser
        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hello Wasser, can u please realease a firmware for the non gigabit LAN version?

Comment

Thanks a lot Wasser, i'm going to try it

Comment

Just installed 4.0.2 final on my beelink I68 with ap6330 wifi chipset. No problems on install. As expected no wifi. Did the fix from tsukaza but wifi is still not working.
              WI-FI is trying to start but nothing happens. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19147.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	598543

edit: when doing some testing I ran the app "USB Host Diagnostic" and dis/reconnect the usb mouse receiver. And now WIFI is working
              Last edited by uli-hh; 09-21-2016, 02:52.

Comment

installed 4.01 a week ago on my beelink i68 1000M. working great, but there's no Wi-Fi.
                i red the thread and did the following fix as suggested:

A. WiFi fix using xplorer as root

TV BOX
                1. Using xplorer (root) open root
                2. Go to /etc/firmware and locate nvram_AP6335.txt
                3. Copy nvram_AP6335.txt to SD card (optional)
                5. Rename nvram_AP6335.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt.orig
                6. Rename nvram_AP6330.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt
                7. Reboot

Wi-Fi did turn on now, but keep reconnecting every 10 sec.
                the Wi-Fi icon doesn't show on the top bar next to the clock (only for a second when reconnecting)
                also on the infobar the icon stay grayed all the time (unlike the BT icon, when i press it)
                looks like this fix isn't working well on the Beelink i68 1000M ver
                help would be appreciated...

how do i flash 4.02 without loosing all data?

Comment

Hi everyone, before i was using wasser firmware 4.0.1 on my beelink i68 100Mb ap6330 with wifi mod without problems, very very fast, only youtube and radio streaming apps (tune in) audio stuttering (is there any solution for audio stutttering?)
                  Version 4.0.2 install ok, but the box doesn't start, only boot animation.... i know first boot is long, but i waited for 15 minutes and nothing happens.

greetings from chile
                  MK808B K.I.A.
                  MK908 Finless ROM 1.7a + Mele F10
                  CR11S Quickshot V3.1, 720p kernel @1,7GHz, GPU600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                  MK902 Quickshot V3.1 1080p @1,8 GHz, GPU 600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                  GT-I9505 OMEGA ROM

Comment

My i68 device gets stuck on boot screen with 4.0.2. Cant get it to start. Any ideas wasser
                    P.S. 4.0.1 is starting with no problems what so ever.

edit: if you flash one after the other - 4.0.2 works as well
                    Last edited by l30ns; 09-22-2016, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post
                      My i68 device gets stuck on boot screen with 4.0.2. Cant get it to start. Any ideas wasser

Same Problem here.

Muss flash 4.0.2 over 4.0.1.

Doing a Erase and fresh install of 4.0.2 leads to a bootloop.

Comment

Maybe it's not important but when I install new roms with the factory tool I always select "restore" and not "upgrade" and never had any problem.
                        I've already asked in the forum what is the exact difference between these two possibilities, but til now - no answer

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post

it's know issue and is already fixed. I uploaded the new image (same file name) yesterday. Please download, try again and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post
                            Do you guys have problems with sdcards and the wasser 4.0.1?

I get a storage damaged message no matter what sdcard i use.

Android gives me the option to either use the storage internaly or portable which leads to a formated sd in both cases but still i get the damaged storage message.

in a pc or a different android box the sd cards work fine.

Gesendet von meinem thl 5000 mit Tapatalk

Hi,
                            I too have this problem. This seems to happen on my R68 Orion as well as my friends R89.
                            They are both running Wasser's latest Rom. Nothing seems to correct the problem of corrupted storage for long....
                            My R68 was working fine yesterday after a reinstall of the Rom but not today ...
                            I will try the R89 now to see if "Corruption" has reared it's ugly head yet again.
                            I never had this issue on pre MM roms,but it seems MM does often think that memory cards and USB drives are corrupt.
                            Hope there will be a solution soon.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello, I have the 10/100M version of the orion r68. I tried to update the 1G version (by changing the original kernel and resource img - using andriod tool 2.35), but the update failed (the device w'ont boot). Can someone please upload the original kernel and resource img so i'll be sure that i have the correct files?
                              By the way, if i upgrade the firmware as is - The device is turning on but there is no Lan connection(Ethernet).

Comment

Went from Wasser 3.14 to 4.02 and only have one issue. I can not write/delete to the external usb hard drive which worked perfectly in 3.14. Before I revert back to the old wasser can someone help.

Thx

Comment

Working...
                                X