Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the Orion R68 Meta, Gigabit version. And i use it with LAN, Ethernet connection.
    Can anyone confirm that this firmware version 4.02 works well?
    And the main reason i want to change firmware is that with tronsmart firmware i get a lot of audio stutter in all the apps. Especially in Google play.

So i would like to know if someone can confirm that this works perfectly with Orion R68 with no Audio stutter.
    And no additional bugs.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Altaman View Post
      Went from Wasser 3.14 to 4.02 and only have one issue. I can not write/delete to the external usb hard drive which worked perfectly in 3.14. Before I revert back to the old wasser can someone help.

Thx
      Yeah! I have the same problem!
      Torrent can write to HDD but nothing else can.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
        it's know issue and is already fixed. I uploaded the new image (same file name) yesterday. Please download, try again and let me know if it works for you.
        It's working now.

Comment

Originally posted by quincydog View Post

Hi,
          I too have this problem. This seems to happen on my R68 Orion as well as my friends R89.
          They are both running Wasser's latest Rom. Nothing seems to correct the problem of corrupted storage for long....
          My R68 was working fine yesterday after a reinstall of the Rom but not today ...
          I will try the R89 now to see if "Corruption" has reared it's ugly head yet again.
          I never had this issue on pre MM roms,but it seems MM does often think that memory cards and USB drives are corrupt.
          Hope there will be a solution soon.
          i cannot reproduce this issue with the latest 4.0.2.
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

wasser could you please make this rom for wifi ap6330 .... i need dual band because 2.4ghz crowded

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              wasser could you please make this rom for wifi ap6330 .... i need dual band because 2.4ghz crowded
              I second that

Comment

Waesser, on the Zidoo X6 Pro the audio does not work through HDMI. Also when you go in to change the audio device to SPIDF or HDMI it locks up. I have tried this several times with clean wipes etc. Please Help.

Comment

Is it possible to run leanback launcher (android TV) on this ROM?

Comment

This tutorial, for use android TV. Change leanback launcher.apk, for (December 2015, you found in apkmirror.com). When you finish google play, update launcher For me excellent, but maybe tutorial is confuse. Be carefull. Good luck.

Comment

ggClick image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20161014_08_04_19_Pro.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	603426 Working

Comment

You need microphone
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Google Music, paid subcription, working. Use hack apk,
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20161014_08_08_14_Pro.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	603433 Google Play

Comment

Change firmware. I Am used Geekbox android M, but i need big screen all time. Wasser rom, Wasser android M (Used kernel and resource). You no have microphone, use, google play in you computer, all application you need, install in you box.

Comment

I have Orion R68 Meta, Gigabit version.
                                This firmware version 4.02 works very well with him.
                                With Tronsmart firmware Orion R68G have audio stutter, but with this firmware no.
                                I can confirm that this firmware works perfectly with Orion R68 without Audio stutter.
                                Finally I have a good media player that works great without any problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X