Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed on R68, i68 and the only thing I found is that over otg cable does not work usb and usb keyboard. I also installed the CX R8 in which the remote is not working. Great job and thank you.

Comment

I installed on R68, i68 and the only thing I found is that over otg cable does not work usb and usb keyboard. I also installed on CX R8 in which the remote is not working. Great job and thank you.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if there is a kodi build for this firmware that works properly with bitstreaming audio over HDMI, and whether or not 24p autoswitching with synchronized bitstreamed audio is working?

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
          I installed on R68, i68 and the only thing I found is that over otg cable does not work usb and usb keyboard. I also installed the CX R8 in which the remote is not working. Great job and thank you.
          Does 5G WiFi work on i68??

Comment

I have not tested but I think not, and the previous comments say not.

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post

Does 5G WiFi work on i68??
              With this rom only AP6335 chipset works with 5G. But i68 has AP6330 chipset and a appropriate driver is needed for 5G. We all hope that Wasser will do that for our i68.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                We all hope that Wasser will do that for our i68.
                Damn! Then lets continue to pray to Wasser ;-D

Comment

Hi Does someone tried it on Z4 / EKB368 and if Optical audio works on this device with version version 4.0.2. thanks for help

Comment

Hey, thanks for this firmware. However, I noticed that it has the "Logitech K400 keyboard bug" that's described here:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-enter-key-bug

The short story is that when I press the "enter" key on the keyboard, it acts more like a mouse click and opens whatever the mouse pointer is pointing to. There is a workaround, and that is to hold "FN" while pressing "enter" and it will do what it's supposed to do. This keyboard works just fine on some of my Android boxes, but I see the same bug on the other boxes. I've heard that this can be fixed by modifying a file that defines the keyboard mapping, and I would be glad to try this myself if I knew what to edit. Ideas?

I also have a Microsoft wireless keyboard, and it works just fine with all my Android boxes, so there's something weird about the Logitech keyboard.
                    MXQ / M8S+ / MXIII-Plus / Mini MX / Mini MXIII / T95 / Mini M8S II / R68 / V88 / GT1

Comment

Hello
                      I installed version 4.0.2 and sound isn't 5.1, at version 3.1.4 all worked well.

Comment

I tested version 4.0.2 on My Z4 every thing else works fine but I have an I issue. I can not get notification and clock/wifi/bluetooth setting at top also standard android navigation bar at bottom is also missing (Home recent power button etc). Is it a known issues any work around or solution to this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by vinaysharma76 View Post
                          I tested version 4.0.2 on My Z4 every thing else works fine but I have an I issue. I can not get notification and clock/wifi/bluetooth setting at top also standard android navigation bar at bottom is also missing (Home recent power button etc). Is it a known issues any work around or solution to this issue?
                          Press the left button of the mouse and drop or raise

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post

Press the left button of the mouse and drop or raise
                            it works thanks a ton bro. i couldn't find any setting to get it back. and thought its a issue.

Comment

Thanks Wasser for this firmware.
                              I'm using it on Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta.
                              Th reason why i changed firmware was mostly for the Audio stutter problem that seems to be from Rockchip.
                              I noticed that your firmware does not have audio stutter issue, but instead of stutter, the sound cuts, it is less anoying.
                              So it seems the problem is still there, but instead of the sound stuttering it goes on and off. (like mute button)
                              Is this problem completely fixable or not at all?

Comment

Hi all. I am trying and failing to flash this .img to my Z4 android box with 5.1.1 currently installed, is there an idiots guide available with steps to follow to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Sp00nman

Comment

Working...
                                X