Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway you can make it for ap6330 ? i know theres a wifi fix for 2.4ghz but i need 5ghz

Comment

Wasser, is there any chance you will release the version 4.0.3?

Comment

Successfully flashed last Wasser. Impressed! Finally I can use my Tronsmart R68G as I intended. No stuttering sounds, Quick and snappy. Storage integrated, Sees large USB disks correctly. Still have not tested 4K screen, but will when I get my hands on my sons R68G. (A question mark on the performance of Ethernet port. Looked good initially but after a while poor. Need to test this more to exclude other equipment problems.)

Comment

just installed on tronsmart R68 meta, the only problem i have is with the spdif output and kodi; if i enable passthrough while playing for example AC3 audio videos on my devon avr i hear high peak noises.
          i had no such problem with stock firmware from tronsmart.

Comment

Flashed the latest on Beelink i68 and works great. Had to fix the wifi but no biggie. Thanks! The one issue I have is that the ethernet is not working. Anybody have the same issue? Any solutions?

Comment

Hi

first time here, does anyone have a link with instructions on how to flash this rom?

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Marc4711 View Post
                Flashed the latest on Beelink i68 and works great. Had to fix the wifi but no biggie. Thanks! The one issue I have is that the ethernet is not working. Anybody have the same issue? Any solutions?
                I have Beelink I68G. I tried to flash but it stucks on boot. Can u tell me how did u flash the rom?

Comment

Originally posted by symish View Post
                  Hi

first time here, does anyone have a link with instructions on how to flash this rom?

thanks in advance
                  Have a look here:https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...k3288-t3239894

Comment

Maybe I arrived a little late to the party, but I want to ask a question, I installed this rom (version 2), I did the wifi fix, everything is fine, but the remote control does not work anymore? I have to do something to make it work or I keep it in a drawer.??

Comment

Originally posted by nico1983 View Post
                      Maybe I arrived a little late to the party, but I want to ask a question, I installed this rom (version 2), I did the wifi fix, everything is fine, but the remote control does not work anymore? I have to do something to make it work or I keep it in a drawer.??
                      Hi

you can use a AirMouse or BTMouse for navigation , much better then stock remote ,

Keyboard with Mouse , the best , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi guys,

After hours reading this forum and test many roms, finally i found a firmware that is compatible with my i68g.

The wasser rom was the best for me.

I had some troubles in the begginig with the audio, but after unninstall the ES File Explorer, everything works fine.

Now its running ok, but i had a little sound gap. Nothing irritating as before, when i had an annoying audio and video stutter. I can live with the small audio gap.

I want to thanks Wasser by his work and you guys, by the help you don't know you're giving to me by post yours doubts and exeperiences.

My Tv Box is a

I68G
                        2 GB RAM, 16 GB max storage,
                        RK3368 / Cortex-A53 chipset

Now with a Wasser firmware version 4.0.2

Comment

Can someone help with a working download link for the latest version? can be mediafire, mega.nz, zippyshare and so on.
                          thanks!

Comment

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X