wifi wont turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wifi wont turn on

I have flashed several different firmwares on my ekb368 device since I purchased it in January. I settled on the 12-22 and find spmc v15 works best. Anyhow I've been using an ethernet connection for this device and just realized the wifi wont turn on. I've tried to do so through settings and the drop down menu. Neither work. In settings it says "turn on wifi to view networks" or something like that. When I press the on button it says "turning on wifi" then back to "turn on wifi to view networks" I honestly don't remember if this was working when I first got the box. In my attempts to fix this I've flashed different firmwares and cleared the cache and data from the recovery menu but nothing works. Bluetooth works fine.

Anyone out there having this problem? Any suggestions? Is this possibly a result of installing a custom firmware or just hardware malfunction? Any way to check?

Did you take out the Ethernet cable or disable it.

Firmware discussion on

Hey Guys, I have a couple questions about this android box I purchased that's had me somewhat puzzled. I have been an avid android user over the past many years. I am familiar with flashing tons of roms to all the phones I have had. Except my...

Comment

Just like Ronald said with LAN connection not possible to connect via wifi. Just disconnect LAN ☺

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

Comment

Unplugging the ethernet cable cable and turning off ethernet in the settings made no difference

Comment

When this happens in my Moto, I just delete files in /data/misc/dhcp and reboot. Try that and later get on to @yablrar firmware mod. Its the best, fastest and stablest.

Comment

Working...
          X