Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) for Andoer Z4 - ENY EKB368 - Acemax AK838 - Tronfy X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say that yours CFW works with Overmax Hombox 4.1 which i think is Ugoos UG-430. Only have to flash KRS_1.2.9c_RTL8723bs_resource.img.
    Thanks!!

Comment

Hi,

How do we change from the default Android Leanback Launcher to TV Launcher ? I installed TV Launcher, set it in Settings to be the HOME, however it just wont load as the HOME Launcher.

I can go and uninstall the Leanback launcher using: pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.leanbacklauncher but I am afraid i will end up with NO launcher at all...

Anyone have any luck with this? Any Suggestions?

Comment

Well here's the answer, I simply downloaded a tool to uninstall system apps, uninstalled Leanback launcher and everything is fine after a reboot. You just need to make sure you have an alternate launcher installed before you uninstall leanback.

Comment

Anyway to turn on the box automatically upon power connected? I would like to make it an always-on device.

Comment

Hi

I have Z4 rk3368 2gb+16gb tv box.
            While upgrading its bricked. now not detecting in PC.

Can someone help me with nand pin location?

Comment

Hi

How can I download this ROM? Links dosnt work

Comment

Links don't work anymore for this Firmware from Coolio and web searches turn up nothing.
                Anyone have an alternative link they can provide?

Comment

Working...
                X