Followmsi 64 bit Marshmellow tests and review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Followmsi 64 bit Marshmellow tests and review

Ok Heres the review of this software from Followmsi. 

64 bit.
    storage sd card can be used as system.
    video play back smooth;
    Ui smooth
    This test was done with fully loaded and i did not do antutu test as its not set for true reading in Marshmellow yet. Whats not working some apps in playstore not compatible. Some play back formats not working, Google movies not working, You tube works fine. file manager and other software in base all work fine. very stable very fast and 64 bit MARSHMELLOW;

Hats off to Followmsi for bringing this to us please report any issues back to him and any reports he needs to get this software perfect. Its stable now and keeping as my base on this geekbox very impressed with this software....

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Two Kodi programs and loaded full builds they both work one gets a not starting error but if you click wait it still works. Sorry about the ad in the you tube. The guy who takes his shirt off isnt me looks like a keyboard bug in it someplace too added that to my list.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Nice review, thanks
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

You know ive been playing with the stobe settings on the leds lmao.. .

Comment

Looking at the build number it's v160703.

I've just got another one of these and found a v170117 version, which I am guessing is newer.

Have you tried that one yet, which also seem to have a separate download for a Play Store fix?
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes I think that mine the 64 bit 711 duel boot. I just fixing lap top I shoot u link once i do. No issues on mine have 2 tera gig and no playstore issues on it. Smooth as silk with the kodi 64 bit to

Comment

I'm just setting it up now to see how it runs.

Stock was soooooooooooo bad.

Comment

Yup you installing the 64 bit duel os. His one drive is back so thats geeat news.. I have the landingship on mine. With the power suppy 3.5 that I got off amazon so fan and others dont heat up the pos.

Youll find it smooth and easy to use.

Just type reboot ramfs in terminal to reboot into linux .. 64 bit kodi runs on about 30 percent less resources...

Let me know how it goes.

Comment

I'm running the Marshmallow firmware, which I think is the single OS.

I will have a look at the dual boot one when I've finished testing.

Flashed TWRP and installed the SuperSU forced system mode and Playstore fixes and then copied the RK files from the Rockchip Github.

Fired up FTMC and am running through some content.

As usual with a Rockchip GPU, the colour reproduction is very good.

Box is running quite hot though, although I haven't yet seen any way of accessing the thermals from an app.

Comment

Try kodi 64 bit runs cooler lol

Comment

Good idea.

Not thought about that although with no hardware acceleration it will be interesting to see how it performs.

Edit: Tried it but it won't install. At least the nightly build won't install. Will try the release version.

Comment

Working...
                      X