ZDMC - Discussions, fixes, tips and tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stzo View Post

When installing a new KODI, always check if the system/lib/librkffmpeg.so file has been changed or not in the firmware that the new KODI includes. This fille is mated with the KODI apk, therefore it should be replaced together with KODI every time.

Please check this topic too:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...781#post576781

Are you talking about replacing librkffplayer.so or librkffmpeg.so or both ? just for a note replacing only librkffplayer.so with default one is working fine but performance of previous ver of zdmc 16.0.2/16.0.5 was much better. I have compiled cooked/Custom Rom for my rk3368 with zdmc and i'm getting around 60% free memory. Zidoo latest fw is too slow memory hog in my experience.
    -RK3368 CSA91/R8/R68 V2, V4
    Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Comment

Originally posted by krypton View Post

Are you talking about replacing librkffplayer.so or librkffmpeg.so or both ? just for a note replacing only librkffplayer.so with default one is working fine but performance of previous ver of zdmc 16.0.2/16.0.5 was much better. I have compiled cooked/Custom Rom for my rk3368 with zdmc and i'm getting around 60% free memory. Zidoo latest fw is too slow memory hog in my experience.
      I'm so sorry, only librkffplayer.so, which are included with the zip file. I just mistyped the name in the description, and now I correct it immediately. Thank you for the reminder!
      Now I can see that libstagefright_soft_aacenc.so file is different too, this might be used for audio transcoding.

Otherwise, if you want to change from ZDMC 1-0-34 to ZDMC of Zidoo 1-0-36 version, this archieve includes all the necessary files to replace:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Last edited by Stzo; 06-17-2016, 11:48.
      Regards, STZO

Comment

Working...
      X