Version Kodi, based on Rockchip Software. published by GeekBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version Kodi, based on Rockchip Software. published by GeekBox

This version is the first that I know of that uses software rockchip. is a modified R3368 kodi boxes. I still have not tried in tronsmart. It would be very good for the community that impressions of this application are shared.

It is rumored that kodi not be available for Android, in the next versions. Boxes companies will have to make their own smart center.

Does not launch any videos on i68g (Tronsmart ROM 9v3). I did notice Rockchip specifics on the Video setting dialog. Using ZDMC - 16.0.5, audio sync is not an issue. Does not handle DTS-MA or DTS-HD, but I am reasonably happy with the program.
    Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

I purchase i68 typed units from the owners of Beelink and have been doing so for over a year now with our own brand DMR (digitalmediarevolution.com). The company provided us with our own firmware for the unit and on our last order which was just a week or so ago they have installed a new Kodi version that they claim was written for the Rockchip. It seems to perform well.
      Here is a link to the RKMC version that was provided to us. I would upload our entire firmware, but it includes netflix, hulu, amazon prime, super su, busybox, facebook, skype and a number of other programs that some would not want. Here's the link to the RKMC though...
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I'm looking for anyone who has written a firmware for the i68 with 6.0 android. I see works in progress here, but don't know if any of them are complete working firmware versions for that model.

Comment

Last edited by idemo; 07-07-2016, 19:47.

Comment

..Sorry for all the extra posts and edits.... I kept getting error messages that showed my post not being saved. Then they all appeared at once. Then I couldn't seem to delete them!
          Last edited by idemo; 07-07-2016, 19:49.

Comment

Last edited by idemo; 07-07-2016, 19:46. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

Last edited by idemo; 07-07-2016, 19:45. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

Working...
              X