Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-away for an HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Android Media Player with T8 Airmouse & Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give-away for an HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Android Media Player with T8 Airmouse & Free Shipping

1 Lucky person can win an HPH NT-V8 with a T8 airmouse(also includes an IR Remote with red buttons) with free shipping from Nagrace by entering this give-away. 2 x $5 Paypal prizes are also now being given away.
    There are 5 ways to enter, so 1 person can enter 5 times:
    (All methods have to go through the 'ENTER HERE' link that opens a rafflecopter give-away to record your entries)

1. Complete a Questionnaire(1 point)
    2. Leave a forum post in this thread, use same username(1 point)
    3. Tweet a message(1 point)
    4. Leave a social media post(1 point)
    5. Complete a quiz(2 points) (Little difficult but the answers are available on the internet, no need to have all the answers correct if eg. 11/13 questions are correct, it will still count as an entry)

Give-away will run for 2 weeks and can be extended(1-2 weeks) if there is a low turnout.
    Minimum entries required for give-away to go ahead is 230(can be lower but it will be decided later).
    Posts in this thread also count as an entry, option 2, but still have to follow the instructions.
    Please tell all your friends & family to enter to have a better chance of winning, no need to be a freaktab member but if you are you will have more options to enter and will be better equip to answer or complete the quizzes.

Several entries will be picked by random and verified for correctness(no spam) and a final winner will be picked by random from these. Rules can be amendment later and also more consolidation prizes can be added. (There has to be a minimum turnout because previous give-aways had less than 10 people participating in the past and this is an expensive prize). Users will be liable for their countries' customs charges if applicable(arrangements to comply with your countries customs regulations can be made to best suit the winner)
    Winner(s) will be notified by email to get more details and also posted in freaktab.
    Good Luck.

(If anyone wants to host the give-away on their site/blog and is a freaktab member please PM me) Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15132.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	559103
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15133.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	559122

qrcode_rafflecopter.png
    Enter by phone or tablet

(Scan this QR code - Download QR app for Android https://goo.gl/toajD)

qrcode_AE.png
    Aliexpress Shop App
    (Use for 1st purchase to get a $3 coupon that can be used on Nagrace's shop)

qrcode_nagrace.png
    Nagrace's Aliexpress shop
    (manufacturer of HPH NT-V6 & HPH NT-V8 tv boxes)

(Link to the questionnaire for people that are interested but who are not entering the competition)
    Questionnaire

The winners are

TV Box - Dietmar Stoll(CA)
    $5 prizes - Byron Whitehouse(UK), Ovidiu Vatamanu(RO), Mattheos Syrogiannoulis(GR)

Please provide feedback within 24 hours to claim your prize.

Last edited by mo123; 03-23-2016, 06:23.

Hi to Byron, the first person to enter.

There has to be a minimum turnout because of the price, so please enter and share.

Comment

• blinkone
      blinkone commented
      Editing a comment
      HA HA That's me,You can't win it if your not in it

I just enter it. Let's hope i win one to play.
    Cheers.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
      I just enter it. Let's hope i win one to play.
      Cheers.

Tapatalked
      Thanks

There is actually another HPH NT-V6 they want to give away, but want to host it on a big site or forum.
      If the give-aways aren't popular I don't think Nagrace will support such a thing in the future again.
      If anyone knows of a big site please let me know, will then also inform freaktab members of the alternative site they can use to enter for another competition.
      It would also be nice if the rafflecopter HTML widget code can directly be added into a forum post(most forums don't support HTML code) or popular Android blog so people can see it immediately without following a link.
      I tried Androidpolice, Androidauthority, Androidcentral since they get over 20000 entries per giveaway but no-one has answered me back.
      Some of the other review sites are too small and get less then 100 visitors per month and people won't even know of a give-away.

Comment

Hi mo, maybe slickdeals or geekbuying will host?
        Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
        CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
        GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Thanks this could be Fun...Gotta be in it to Win it.
          Cheers
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Entered...hope I win! How did I miss the earlier giveaways?
            Update: quiz took much time ...questions ARE difficult..google is your guide
            Last edited by ghanashyaml; 03-06-2016, 18:30.
            Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
            CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
            GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post
              Hi mo, maybe slickdeals or geekbuying will host?
              Thanks for slickdeals. I hope they don't charge a fortune for advertising. But a post in their forums seems free.
              I also found redflagdeals(CA) and ozbargain(AU) but want more international sites so people from all countries can enter.
              There is now also a reddit post to share via facebook or email to a friend - https://redd.it/4984t2

Comment

Hi
                Entered, but the second questionnaire... VERY DIFFICULT.

Hope I win
                From Sunny South Africa
                kind regards
                cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
                http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

I would like to give HPH a shot....I hear good things...

Karl
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Hi mo123,
                    I'm in the game after answering the questionnaire.
                    Let's hope for the best.
                    I would like to try HPH NT-V8 RK3388 to be able to compare with my HPH NT-V6b 4Gb/32Gb RK3288 which is a very stable and high performance box
                    Regards from Portugal

Sent from my HPH NT-V6 using Tapatalk

Comment

New ways to enter by phone/tablet scan the QR code.

Comment

Done, Those questions were hard.

Comment

Originally posted by mark-emark View Post
                          Done, Those questions were hard.
                          It's a little hard because it counts as 2 entries.
                          It is also for users to do some research about the company, all the answers can be found on their website, review sites and here on freaktab

There will also be some cash prizes for the runners up $5-$10.
                          Last edited by mo123; 03-09-2016, 05:55.

Comment

Remember to enter the competition to win an HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Media Player with T8 Airmouse and free shipping.
                            The winner can also choose to have dual-boot firmware installed and apps for his/her country.
                            Have received lots of entries from Canada & Australia, looks like these 2 countries use tv boxes a lot

Comment

Working...
                            X