Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-away for an HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Android Media Player with T8 Airmouse & Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ... I'm in as well.

Comment

Looks like a great device. I hope I win!

Comment

I would want to win. This tv box is very cool. And the airmouse make it even better for multimedia.

Comment

Hope I get it

Comment

still possible right?

Comment

Hi, where will the winner be announced?

Comment

Hi

The winners are

TV Box - Dietmar Stoll(CA)
                $5 prizes - Byron Whitehouse(UK), Ovidiu Vatamanu(RO), Mattheos Syrogiannoulis(GR)

Please provide feedback within 24 hours to claim your prize otherwise another winner will be chosen in your place.
                Winners have been emailed.

Everyone that participated in the give-away will receive a $20-$30 discount on any RK3368 or RK3288 combination from Nagrace to use until 31 March 2016.
                When placing your order leave the following order message(not coupon code): '$30OFFM16' and provide a short message why you want the discount or tv box.
                Don't pay yet. You will receive an email back to say your order has been discounted and you can then pay the reduced price.
                Also remember when using the Aliexpress Android/IOS app for the first time you get an additional $3 discount coupon to use on any order.
                So you can have a total of $33 discount.
                (It makes the price very competitive for a RK3368 tv box and you get it from a quality company and don't have to bother with no-name tv boxes with no support or no external wifi antenna)
                Last edited by mo123; 03-23-2016, 06:53.

Comment

Congratulations to all the other winners!!

And thanks to Mo123 for bringing this giveaway to freaktab
                  Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

As blinkone said

Congratulations to all the other winners!!

And thanks to Mo123 for bringing this giveaway to freaktab

Nice to see Nagrace offering the discount too...

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                      Hi

The winners are

TV Box - Dietmar Stoll(CA)
                      $5 prizes - Byron Whitehouse(UK), Ovidiu Vatamanu(RO), Mattheos Syrogiannoulis(GR)

Please provide feedback within 24 hours to claim your prize otherwise another winner will be chosen in your place.
                      Winners have been emailed.

Everyone that participated in the give-away will receive a $20-$30 discount on any RK3368 or RK3288 combination from Nagrace to use until 31 March 2016.
                      When placing your order leave the following order message(not coupon code): '$30OFFM16' and provide a short message why you want the discount or tv box.
                      Don't pay yet. You will receive an email back to say your order has been discounted and you can then pay the reduced price.
                      Also remember when using the Aliexpress Android/IOS app for the first time you get an additional $3 discount coupon to use on any order.
                      So you can have a total of $33 discount.
                      (It makes the price very competitive for a RK3368 tv box and you get it from a quality company and don't have to bother with no-name tv boxes with no support or no external wifi antenna)
                      Thank you for this discount and congratulations to the winners!

I have one problem: Trying to contact the seller on Aliexpress with the discount code does not work? I really want one of these boxes, but get no reply...

kind regards
                      cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; south Africa)
                      kind regards
                      cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
                      http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                      X