• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drnighshadow View Post

hello!

I hope this would be helpfully for you ... zidoo x6 MM
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/aeoz2...Zidoo.zip/file
    I can't do anything with that.
    It's a ripoff of my Marshmallow ROM not even meant for a Zidoo X6.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Unless Zidoo can provide me with their ir remote source code or a Marshmallow kernel source code with how they added the ir remote and power drivers, I can't do anything.
      I'm only aware of Zidoo X6 Lollipop firmware which won't help me at all.
      Best would be to just use an airmouse.
      Hi, Mo
      source link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=88728062
      1/ here is the link to the source code RK3368 Nougat by Cubelibre
      git clone https://github.com/cubelibre/nougat_kernel_v99hero.git
      2/ kernel with working spdif
      https://yadi.sk/d/UAvUWl-AyoCmAA

Comment

Originally posted by BEN001 View Post

Hi, Mo
        source link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=88728062
        1/ here is the link to the source code RK3368 Nougat by Cubelibre
        git clone https://github.com/cubelibre/nougat_kernel_v99hero.git
        2/ kernel with working spdif
        https://yadi.sk/d/UAvUWl-AyoCmAA
        That won't help for Zidoo,
        but could be useful for other devices.

If it's possible to get the /device/rockchip/rk3368 and /device/rockchip/common folder too from the SDK,
        I might be able to build a Nougat firmware.
        I read somewhere the user also modified those from Mashmallow Geekbox to build Nougat firmware, but I don't know what was modified.
        Marshmallow used a 3.10 kernel while Nougat uses a 4.4 kernel which really complicates things since drivers are completely rewritten while from Lollipop to Marshmallow both still uses a 3.10 kernel which made firmware building a lot easier.
        If some manufacturer could just release Android Pie SDK for RK3368, it would work the best, but I think 99% of manufacturers abandoned RK3368 already

Comment

Would be very grateful to you for mod.Nougat RK3368/ use devices Z4,

Comment

Hi ,

there is already a 7.1.2 Rom but the Wifi works not and many Bugs to fix ,
            a working A7 Rom would be nice ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Would be very grateful to you for mod.Nougat RK3368/ use devices Z4,
              Last time I tried the stock Nougat V88 firmware lots of things like Youtube didn't work and it froze a lot.
              It wasn't possible to mod anything, only remove some apps, remove root or change the bootlogo.
              So that is the only things I can mod.
              Other changes require the source code to change things or fix bugs since the firmware is over 3 years old(3 year old beta Nougat source code used full of bugs).
              But if I get time, maybe I can fix one or two things.

Comment

Does anyone have a working link to this file?

Comment

Hi ,

funny , so we now must buy a new Box to get A9 to our old RK3368 Boxes ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

funny , so we now must buy a new Box to get A9 to our old RK3368 Boxes ,

greetings / gefattern
                    Yes, it's a new RK3368 Pro chipset released a month ago.
                    So it's firmware won't work on older RK3368 devices.
                    The new chip has added HDR and VP9 codec support which wasn't available on the older chip.
                    Device is also made by Wechip so you won't get any support or updates, they are one of the worst tv box manufacturers on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Very strange that you run into these bugs but no one else.
                      Only stock remote can power on/off.
                      If you have an airmouse with ir learning abilities, you can try to program it.
                      You can also try deleting some of the kl files in /system/usr/keylayout maybe one of the files change keys for your remote or cause problems for it.
                      I will remove the update app since it is not needed.
                      I think there is a bug in this forum

Because whenever I log in I see one or two notifications in my profile as soon as I try to open them.
                      It is written that you are not eligible to open it.

Comment

Good, I have a tvbox cloudnetgo Cr18s RK3368 with Android 6, When installing HPN NT-V8 1.5 . My only problem It is that it does not charge the WiFi and the main thing, turning off the tvbox and then I want to lock it but it does not turn on, someone could help me thanks.

Comment

[QUOTE = kamelot28; n826523] Bien, tengo un tvbox cloudnetgo Cr18s RK3368 con Android 6, al instalar HPN NT-V8 1.5. Mi único problema es que no carga el wifi y lo principal, apagar el tvbox y luego quiero bloquearlo pero no se enciende, alguien podría ayudarme gracias. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for answering, it seems to me that I already have to put this tvbox to rest, it is a shame, thank you very much. I also wanted to consult you currently which do you think is the best tvbox. I ask that because they mentioned to me that it is the Beelink GT King pro ?. Just that I wanted to know, thank you.

Comment

some issues on Zidoo X6 Pro. Cannot read/write correctly to (Micro) SD card. SMB does not work properly. Also cannot remote to box using SCRPY

Comment

Originally posted by mekler22 View Post
                            some issues on Zidoo X6 Pro. Cannot read/write correctly to (Micro) SD card. SMB does not work properly. Also cannot remote to box using SCRPY
                            Maybe you should ask Zidoo support for help.

The best will be to actually buy a new device with Android 11.

RK3368 devices were discontinued 4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X