Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in contact with service RKM but all roms fail me and my neighbor who has another RKM68.

In official rom this is the number ports:
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

i think i made as little mistake when i unified the space, i will check it when i have the time(tomorrow maybe)

Comment

Ok confirmed, i made sh*t when i have done the unified storage, is fixed now!

Comment

Here flash it by TWRP(recovery)
          Or wait for v1.3C...

Comment

That fast! Then I'll try it when I get home.

Thanks!!

Comment

Works perfectly with three external HDDs and one USB HUB with Xbox360 controller and one receiver minikeyboard. You're the best superceleron friend.

Comment

Originally posted by MALOW View Post
                Works perfectly with three external HDDs and one USB HUB with Xbox360 controller and one receiver minikeyboard. You're the best superceleron friend.
                Glad it works ok now

Comment

Updated the 1ยบ post!
                  Thks MALOW for the head's up on the bug

Comment

Hi all!
                    Thanks superceleron for the rom, it works very well, but i've got some minor issues that maybe they are already reported.
                    In some applications (for example game Horizon Chase, real racing 3) the sound hears stuttering.
                    And also i miss the button to hide the bottom bar, in some apps (Yomvi, a video streaming app) the bar doens't hide. But there are minor issues, the rest workf very fine!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marc_port View Post
                      Hi all!
                      Thanks superceleron for the rom, it works very well, but i've got some minor issues that maybe they are already reported.
                      In some applications (for example game Horizon Chase, real racing 3) the sound hears stuttering.
                      And also i miss the button to hide the bottom bar, in some apps (Yomvi, a video streaming app) the bar doens't hide. But there are minor issues, the rest workf very fine!

Thanks
                      The sound problem is known.
                      Can you perhaps get a logcat(catlog from the Play Store) since booting then running the games giving the problems and if possible, provide a short sound sample?
                      Then it can be send to a few manufacturers and Rockchip to find a solution.
                      I already reported it.

Comment

Yes the sound problem like mo123 said is a known problem...
                        About hiding the bottom bar, simple use "es file explorer" enable root on it and go to /system and edit build.prop(use "ES Note editor" click on the "pen" in the upper right corner) and change this line "sys.status.hidebar_enable" from false to true and save(click 1 time back) then reboot!
                        The "hide" is on the left of the power icone!

Comment

Thanks mo123 and superceleron for answering so quickly!
                          I will try to put the hidebar button!

Comment

I'm sick of audio cuts in RKM MK68, so I took advantage of an offer and I just buy now the NVIDIA SHIELD TV, so I can take more advantage also of my GTX950 graphics card to stream my Steam PC games.

I will now sell my MK68, thanks to all especially superceleron to make this device something better and more entertaining.

I hope to see you soon in NVIDIA SHIELD TV forums

Grettings from Spain!

Comment

good box the nvidia shield, but 2 expensive for me :/
                              Enjoy it

And Greetings from Portugal

Comment

Hello again

Does that Titanium Backup error message occurs only me? Before I did not give me those mistakes.

And anther question, How do I disappear the MassStorage notifications?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X