Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1ª Sorry i dont use Titanium so dunno, use TWRP recovery to backup!
    2ª Sound and Notifications, in Settings...

Comment

I just order mk68 from ricomagic not too many rom here or tests of unit working how does it preform with streaming media.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Well mine works like a charm!
        You need to know more just say it

Comment

Picture quality good? Network speeds and google store all work no problem kodi? Is device not buggie like 3288 devices i see it slower i cant wait to test put your rom and stock...
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Yes good picture(but that always depends of the person!) great network speed, yes google works no problems Kodi some problems with 7.1 sound!

Here is from the old rom V1.1 but you can see some tests!

Comment

Hi SC...
              I don't know this related on hardware or firmware...
              I find a bug.
              When the box connect to Bluetooth audio, wifi speed dropped.
              It happened while streaming ogyoutube with connected Bluetooth speaker. The wifi is 2.4ghz
              But no problem on 5ghz wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by ti71ti View Post
                Hi SC...
                I don't know this related on hardware or firmware...
                I find a bug.
                When the box connect to Bluetooth audio, wifi speed dropped.
                It happened while streaming ogyoutube with connected Bluetooth speaker. The wifi is 2.4ghz
                But no problem on 5ghz wifi.
                Wifi & bluetooth is on the same Broadcom chip, so maybe the signal frequencies interfere somehow.

Comment

Well it can be HW related like mo123 said(I think that's it), but since i don't have a AC router or a BT speakers to test it i cant do much!

Comment

Very cool boot screen cant wait to play with thid this rom

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      Well it can be HW related like mo123 said(I think that's it), but since i don't have a AC router or a BT speakers to test it i cant do much!
                      As long we use 5 ghz or ethernet cable the connection will be ok...
                      This new kodi 16. Get "kodi stopped working" very often...
                      Just me or peoples too?

Comment

In mine kodi works ok, weird... well if you get a lot of "stopped working" use original kodi!
                        This one have some changes that are not on kodi 16, i have here another build that i made, same changes but is kodi 16.1 RC1 im still testing but if anyone wants to test i upload it!
                        Last edited by superceleron; 03-07-2016, 03:02.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          Very cool boot screen cant wait to play with thid this rom
                          Glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            In mine kodi works ok, weird... well if you get a lot of "stopped working" use original kodi!
                            This one have some changes that are not on kodi 16, i have here another build that i made, same changes but kodi is kodi 16.1 RC1 im still testing but if anyone wants to test i upload it!
                            I using kodi from your 1.3c rom
                            The "stopped working" thing come very politely lol....
                            Only after the movie/show end...
                            Not too annoying lol..
                            Thanks...

Comment

Got it tonight cant wait to test out rom. Is loader ect included in download or should i grab that someplace else?

Comment

The flasher?
                                Grab it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/76...hTool-v1.8.rar

Comment

Working...
                                X