This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awsome thanks.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I try tonigh. See that hph devices have a duel boot with hardware support that also looks sweet has anyone else tried to load ubunto on the mk68
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

yes i did make a dualboot droid and ubuntu for testing, but i didn't finish the hw support.
        i have other boxes to work on... so no more time for this one!
        Maybe in 1 or 2 months o have the time to finish it!

Comment

Drivers wont load in windows 10 so i am stuck till i figger out why

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Drivers wont load in windows 10 so i am stuck till i figger out why
            im on windows 10 x64 and work just fine! but i think you need to disable the driver enforcement of windows if you are on x64!

Comment

Ok got it need 4.3 driver installer how to flash su update sd card or with flash tool?

Comment

Just put in a sd or a usb stick and boot to recovery(TWRP) and flash it!
                Well i'm of to sleep is 4AM here!

Comment

Ok perfect thanks loading now @

Comment

I Love the launcher. First time excited about playing with software long time. Launcher boot and load screen look freaking Awsome great work... Nice selection of pre installed apps too launch screen ok but i tweek some more thank you for this work...

Comment

Google updated in rom already fixed that stock rom. 😃

Comment

yes i updated google stuff

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi, first of all thanks for your awesome work on the ROM and everything involved in it.
                              I've been using your latest ROM (V1.3C) for the last 2 weeks and, generally, is much more stable than the RKM ROM, I really really appreciate your fantastic work with it, but I'm quite "worried" with KODI and its future on RK boxes, let me explain my worries and thoughts: I read some weeks ago that KODI won't have more Android support after Jarvis, and SPMC won't have support for RK TV Boxes. On the actual Jarvis "RC" updates it seems that they keep making improvements for Android, but as we are using a Kodi version that is specially built for RK chipsets I imagine that we should not install the official 16.1 RC2 version (or any SPMC version). The thing is that it wouldn't be necessary to keep updating KODI if it was stable, but the SPMCs changelog proves that it needs a lot of improvements, and even if there are not much changes on Jarvis 16.1 RC2 for android, the changelog of SPMC is enormous, they seem very important changes as they affect to its stability.
                              What I'm asking myself and to you is:
                              - Will you continue updating rk-KODI?
                              - Do you think that SPMC could be "adapted" somehow for rk chipsets? It doesn't need to be perfect, just the minimal modifications to let rk chipset users can take advantage of the SPMC improvements.
                              - If both answers are negative, then, should we move to devices with armlogic chipsets? (I'd like to know your opinion about it)
                              - Do you think that someone without your skills could learn how to modify KODI the way you do to adapt it for RK boxes? I've been looking for information (unsuccessfully) and i've not much free time to offer, but if there aren't needed skills "god" leveled, I could give it a try.

To finish I'd like to ask you about a problem on KODI: When I installed it I noticed that in "system info" the temperature value was correct and the "battery level: 50%" was not there, perfect, but I looked again yesterday and they were wrong (the temperature was at 2°C and "Battery level: 50%" was there). Whats wrong? What could have I touched to undo your changes? How can i solve it?

Thanks for everything!

Comment

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post
                                Hi, first of all thanks for your awesome work on the ROM and everything involved in it.
                                I've been using your latest ROM (V1.3C) for the last 2 weeks and, generally, is much more stable than the RKM ROM, I really really appreciate your fantastic work with it, but I'm quite "worried" with KODI and its future on RK boxes, let me explain my worries and thoughts: I read some weeks ago that KODI won't have more Android support after Jarvis, and SPMC won't have support for RK TV Boxes. On the actual Jarvis "RC" updates it seems that they keep making improvements for Android, but as we are using a Kodi version that is specially built for RK chipsets I imagine that we should not install the official 16.1 RC2 version (or any SPMC version). The thing is that it wouldn't be necessary to keep updating KODI if it was stable, but the SPMCs changelog proves that it needs a lot of improvements, and even if there are not much changes on Jarvis 16.1 RC2 for android, the changelog of SPMC is enormous, they seem very important changes as they affect to its stability.
                                What I'm asking myself and to you is:
                                - Will you continue updating rk-KODI?
                                - Do you think that SPMC could be "adapted" somehow for rk chipsets? It doesn't need to be perfect, just the minimal modifications to let rk chipset users can take advantage of the SPMC improvements.
                                - If both answers are negative, then, should we move to devices with armlogic chipsets? (I'd like to know your opinion about it)
                                - Do you think that someone without your skills could learn how to modify KODI the way you do to adapt it for RK boxes? I've been looking for information (unsuccessfully) and i've not much free time to offer, but if there aren't needed skills "god" leveled, I could give it a try.

To finish I'd like to ask you about a problem on KODI: When I installed it I noticed that in "system info" the temperature value was correct and the "battery level: 50%" was not there, perfect, but I looked again yesterday and they were wrong (the temperature was at 2°C and "Battery level: 50%" was there). Whats wrong? What could have I touched to undo your changes? How can i solve it?

Thanks for everything!
                                For the temp setting in Kodi.
                                Maybe it was wiped from your advancedsettings.xml Kodi file?
                                Try installing Superceleron's Kodi again.

Rockchip is building an SPMC optimized for their devices so don't worry.
                                Only 2 fixes are required
                                1. HD Audio pass-through &
                                2. Auto frame-rate switching
                                Apart from that everything in SPMC is working on Rockchip devices.

Comment

Working...
                                X