X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    For the temp setting in Kodi.
    Maybe it was wiped from your advancedsettings.xml Kodi file?
    Try installing Superceleron's Kodi again.

Rockchip is building an SPMC optimized for their devices so don't worry.
    Only 2 fixes are required
    1. HD Audio pass-through &
    2. Auto frame-rate switching
    Apart from that everything in SPMC is working on Rockchip devices.
    Thanks for your fast reply and for the awesome news!
    If it was at the advancedsettings.xml then it's my fault (I overwrote it with my custom settings). I haven't got the apk and don't know where to get it, so I might have to use the rockchip firmware tool to extract the apk. It doesn't matter, now it's just about spending some time on it, the big problem was to know that advancedsettings.xml contains those mods. Thanks!

Comment

Very Impressed with the performance in these cheaper boxes they seem to just run well.....
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

thks for the quick reply mo123
        scooter2014 yes very fast box
        kerenmac the advancedsettings.xml is in "/system/preinstall" in the file "org.xbmc.kodi.tar"!

Comment

No PVR ?

Comment

PVR simple iptv? it should be there!
            EDIT: Check below.....
            Last edited by superceleron; 04-08-2016, 21:51.

Comment

Forget it... i forgot to compile the binary addons.... will do it today or tomorrow!

Comment

Here is the one with all the binary addons.

Enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  Thanks a million!!! As soon as i test it (could be tomorrow) i'll give feedback editing this message, but i'm sure that it will work perfectly!!

Comment

Thank you Kind Sir ..

Comment

Please could someone just give me the content of advancedsettings.xml

kind regards
                      cyber7
                      kind regards
                      cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
                      http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

use "es files explorer" and go to "/system/preinstall" open the file "org.xbmc.kodi.tar" and is in there!
                        Or...

Code:
                        <advancedsettings>
                            <network>
                                <buffermode>1</buffermode>
                                <cachemembuffersize>104857600</cachemembuffersize>
                                <readbufferfactor>4</readbufferfactor>
                            </network>
                            <pvr>
                              <minvideocachelevel>60</minvideocachelevel>
                              <minaudiocachelevel>60</minaudiocachelevel>
                            </pvr>
                            <cputempcommand>echo "$(busybox sed -e 's/current cpu_temp://' /sys/rockchip_thermal/temp) C"</cputempcommand>
                        </advancedsettings>

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          use "es files explorer" and go to "/system/preinstall" open the file "org.xbmc.kodi.tar" and is in there!
                          Or...

Code:
                          <advancedsettings>
                          <network>
                          <buffermode>1</buffermode>
                          <cachemembuffersize>104857600</cachemembuffersize>
                          <readbufferfactor>4</readbufferfactor>
                          </network>
                          <pvr>
                          <minvideocachelevel>60</minvideocachelevel>
                          <minaudiocachelevel>60</minaudiocachelevel>
                          </pvr>
                          <cputempcommand>echo "$(busybox sed -e 's/current cpu_temp://' /sys/rockchip_thermal/temp) C"</cputempcommand>
                          </advancedsettings>
                          Thank you for the code. Much appreciated!
                          kind regards
                          cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
                          http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi, sorry for not having left the feedback before. Installed Kodi on Monday and I have been setting it up for some days and It works perfectly, I feel it much more stable than the previous version.
                            By the way I decided to test everything inside SC_1.3C FW and I have found some details/problems that I would love to have fixed. I have tried to search for info and fix them on my way, without success in any of them. Here they are:
                            1. Kodi log show this error at startup (found in 16.1-RC3): "static int SysfsUtils:const string&, std::string&): error reading /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode". I tried to find that folder but "display0.HDMI" doesn't exist, there is another folder named "HDMI" which contains the "mode" file.
                            2. For some reason in the Notification bar it is showing the "no sim card" icon, I tested inserting in "build.prop" a line that should have removed the icon (in addition to another one that your build.prop previously had), but no luck at all, it remains there, even after going into Airplane mode.
                            3. How can i remove the "photo" icon in the bottom bar(next to "power" icon)? It's quite unnecessary to have it, not a big problem, but I'd like to know how to remove it.
                            4. I made a backup in TWRP, I looked at the log and I saw that the TWRP version installed is not specifically built for the MK68, TWRP thinks that the device is a (Tronsmart) "R68". It tries to load a non-existing backup directory and it gives an error. Then it loads "Startup commands" made for the R68. TWRP seems to be delicate and important, so maybe all problems have something to do with it. did you know this? Does it matter?
                            5. The Time/Date are not correct and they keep restarting on every boot. I had automatic date and zone turned on and when the system boots up it changes it automatically, takes about 5 seconds. Apparently, this is a fault of TWRP, "tzdata" can't be found (first 3 lines in the log file) and it throws the system back to 2011 on every start. No success on internet, even after trying some things (starting in airplane mode, manual date and time zone, trying different time-zones in TWRP, ...) the problem remains there. Could the non-MK68 specific TWRP be the reason? (Normally TWRP has solved this problem with an update after they were warned about it, but in FreakTabs armlogic-TWRP post the changelog says that this problem is solved in our version, supposing that it is a modded version for RK.)
                            6. This might not a fw-related problem, just my TV's problem, but I'm not sure: In TWRP the TV physical screen is smaller than the recovery skin, in a way that the "back" button at the top right is 3/4 cut vertically from its top, obviously. In the "recovery.log" it says that "lcd_brightness" is not found (I would say that it is normal as it's not a phone/tablet/phablet), but I think that It might be an issue of the TV (a 8-9 years old Sony Bravia) or the skin not fitting correctly, i have not tested it yet in another TV. I'll give feedback as soon as i test it.

To finish, I'd like to warn everybody about the fragility of the ethernet connector of this box, be careful when inserting or extracting the ethernet cable, its locking "system" can be easily broken. Last Saturday I found out that the ethernet female-connector was not locking the RJ45, and it takes too much time to fix it , because the clips that it had to lock the male connectors were broken (If RKM had chosen a good connector this wouldn't have happened), the pieces are really small and have to fit exactly, or the cable won't lock up.

Thanks for the KODI update and thanks in advance for any help.
                            PS: Sorry for such a long message.

Comment

well i don't have this device anymore so... no more roms from me...

1º yes i know about that error i need to check the source code for it!
                              2º you need to edit the rom and the apk(or the sdk) and modified it!
                              3º same as the above!
                              4º R68/i68/MK68= all the same sh*t and yes i know about it is nothing major and the twrp guru is abdul_pt
                              5º TWRP as nothing to do with the system time, that is how it was build(no RTC does that)... read the 4º.
                              6º maybe it the tv, change the system Ui Res to 720p and then boot to recovery and see if that helps, if not is a tv problem(maybe)!

Yes i found that the eth connector are a bit fragile(well most of the boxes are...)
                              And no problem, only now i don't have this device :/ i need to move on to another boxes(roms), and clear the stock or else i my closet get full of boxes that i don't use!

Thks fo the feedback

Comment

My mk68's firmware is 160408 version.
                                My box has usb hdd mount bug.
                                this 1.3c firmware solve it?

Comment

Working...
                                X