openelec roms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

openelec roms?

Hi, is there an openelec rom for RKM boxes?
    i have the rikomagic mk68 box and find kodi runs very laggy and has framerate issues. Im hoping a change in rom can solve this....
    Please tell me there is one out there

What rom you use latest one i am using no issues with kodi?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

latest april rom. it was allready pre installed out the box. I Just bought it! the lip sync looks out on just about everything i play and the frame rate looks sluggish
      Im running it at 4K 60hz in the settings.
      needless to say im a bit dissapointed in it. im hoping theres an openelec realse for it. I have this running on a MX3G box flawlessly

Comment

Mx3g does 4k at 60 ??
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Streaming 4k is hard without quick server. I srream from network ok.

Comment

no im running the MK68 @ 4K resolution. 720p/1080p whatever i play has the same "look" to it with the sync and framerate. Im running latest kodi nightly build so i might try the last final release thats on the play store and see if it makes any difference.

so i take it there are no openelec builds for mk68??

Comment

Rockchip Boxes will not get OpenElec so far maybe different Solution PoP Up some Time.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by pingutm View Post
                no im running the MK68 @ 4K resolution. 720p/1080p whatever i play has the same "look" to it with the sync and framerate. Im running latest kodi nightly build so i might try the last final release thats on the play store and see if it makes any difference.

so i take it there are no openelec builds for mk68??
                Have you tried SuperCeleron rom? It very fast lot of fixes. Hoping he gets his back to play with again some day....

Comment

Working...
                X