I like this device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this device

Finally it just worked outa the box 😛 These device run smooth nice clean not the fastest but sweet non the less. Been playing with flashing and firmware. Easy to use and loads nice. Ill be trying the marshmellow firmware on it next what the hell i havent bricked it yet sO i have to keep trying right?? My work moto is of it anit broke your not trying hard enoght.... 😃
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

3229 is about the same too. Pleasantly surprised. Little slow but everything seems to just work. Need to get a 4k TV and new receiver with HDMI to complete testing.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Nice when it just works but what can i bitch about then??? The case is to shinny and it doesnt look good with out some duct tape on it some place??
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Damn it now I need a 3368 to play with.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

You know iam now looking at 3229 now too lol. Girl friend and dhl delivery guy can never meet. Or i am a dead man.

Comment

Nexbox N9 is pretty good and only $30 usd.

Comment

Cool i check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X