MK68 Super Celeron Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK68 Super Celeron Rom

Just finished testing this rom sweet rooted everything working well on it. Love the boot screens fantastic work by Super Celeron.... Very Impressed with this device so far out of the box (Had to load custom rom just had too lol) Playstore already updated and working launchers working. Only thing i hated was the home page screen lol... changed it heres some photos and bench marks. I will say low scores but the UI runs flawlessly seems to not be as jerky as the 3288 models and picture quality is also better in my view. All In Fantastic Custom Rom for the mk68. I tested some tv apps and other apps i own from play store no issues the rom comes with Pergus Reboot (worked flawlessly) Switched out the homescreen already (Hopefully he changes it but maybe some will like it lol )Thats the first time my only disappointment is a homescreen lmao..... Well done and Thanks to Super Celeron for a fantastic Custom Rom
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Уважаемый я обращался к

Comment

Beelihk tg king 2

Comment

Прошивка есть на этот девайс

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Beelihk tg king 2
            I dont have a Beelink GT King 2

Comment

Working...