This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

with this firmware not work wifi... solution?
    Beelink I68 100M....
    solution audio pass thorught?

Thanks
    Regards...

Comment

Originally posted by eullin View Post
      hi

with this firmware not work wifi... solution?
      Beelink I68 100M....
      solution audio pass thorught?

Thanks
      Regards...
      If both Beelink 100mbps and Tronsmart 1000mbps wifi don't work, then you probably have a clone or fake device.

Comment

Um, sorry to repost from the Wasser Firmware Gigabit Thread, but so far I've noticed issues which are problematic in this rom + wasser kodi 15.2rc2:
        - video artifacts during playback,
        - occasional 1-2sec video freezes on 1080p content (without passthrough),
        - sound skips + audio distortion (sound pitch is lowered) in passthrough mode.

Any info from the devs on the passthrough sound pitch distortion?

Comment

Hi,
          I this rom deodexed?
          I want to modify one small thing (allow both wifi and ethernet to work at the same time) and to do that I need to modify framework/services.jar.
          In my current rom (
          http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.no/2015/08/download-latest-android-lollipop-511_84.html) the package is odexed. And I don't know how to reodex it back after deodexing and changing code
          Can you please help me with that?

Comment

yes I to see the video artefacts during playback, noticed on HD movies....wonder if there is a setting in Kodi???? will check it out....

Comment

Originally posted by braklisz View Post
              Um, sorry to repost from the Wasser Firmware Gigabit Thread, but so far I've noticed issues which are problematic in this rom
              - video artifacts during playback,
              The request to the distinguished wasser, please return in next version of your firmware the picture settings as on stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by dragilla View Post
                how to reodex
                Try this tool or search "JoelDroidLollipopBatchDeodexer"
                lbd2.5.zip

Comment

just wondering if there are any custom themes for the r68 meta.....tanks dg

Comment

Originally posted by Diman3452 View Post
                    Try this tool or search "JoelDroidLollipopBatchDeodexer"
                    [ATTACH]n530557[/ATTACH]
                    This is a deodexer tool. I used it to deodex and now I want to RE-odex

Comment

Originally posted by dragilla View Post
                      This is a deodexer tool. I used it to deodex and now I want to RE-odex

If it works...please make available the updated img file somewhere. Many people will be happy for that

Comment

I've been dying to put this ROM on mine but I'm having issues even getting it detected in windows.
                        I've never had problems with using adb via phones or flashing any other kind of android device... but I'm having a nightmare here.

I'm not sure if my problem is the OTG cable or if I'm doing something stupid...

I've ran the DriverAssistant and installed the drivers successfully apparantly.

I got the micro usb/OTG cable in the box... I hook that up to the micro usb slot on the box and then use a female to male adapter to connect to PC.
                        I've followed the process of connecting it to PC, putting pin in reset, then plugging in power and nothing happens - nothing shows up in device manager at all.
                        I've turned off driver signature enforcement as well just in case that was the problem.

Using Win7 but also tested on Win10 with same result.

Running out of ideas and I really want to put this ROM on as I can't use Foxtel Go out of the box and I was getting some micro-stuttering in Spotify too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deviner View Post
                          I've been dying to put this ROM on mine but I'm having issues even getting it detected in windows.
                          I've never had problems with using adb via phones or flashing any other kind of android device... but I'm having a nightmare here.

I'm not sure if my problem is the OTG cable or if I'm doing something stupid...

I've ran the DriverAssistant and installed the drivers successfully apparantly.

I got the micro usb/OTG cable in the box... I hook that up to the micro usb slot on the box and then use a female to male adapter to connect to PC.
                          I've followed the process of connecting it to PC, putting pin in reset, then plugging in power and nothing happens - nothing shows up in device manager at all.
                          I've turned off driver signature enforcement as well just in case that was the problem.

Using Win7 but also tested on Win10 with same result.

Running out of ideas and I really want to put this ROM on as I can't use Foxtel Go out of the box and I was getting some micro-stuttering in Spotify too.

Don't you mean Male A to Male A USB cable?

I had exactly the same problem and had to use the same cable that I used to flash my R28.

They are cheap as chips, so I would either use an existing USB to Micro USB cable if you have one of get one from Fleabay/Amazon.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Don't you mean Male A to Male A USB cable?

I had exactly the same problem and had to use the same cable that I used to flash my R28.

They are cheap as chips, so I would either use an existing USB to Micro USB cable if you have one of get one from Fleabay/Amazon.

Sorry, yep male to male adapter... but it's just an adapter (male one end, male the other) and no actual cable - looks really cheap and shit so I'm thinking it is the problem.

When you say an existing USB to Micro USB cable - I've got a ton of phone chargers etc... but was under the assumption it needed to be an OTG cable?

Can't find any OTG micro usb male to male anywhere, only the standard female to male ones that came with the R68 (which I have 2 or 3 of).

Comment

+1 Cable, as bluesmanuk said get your self a USB to Micro USB cable (using an adapter don't always work)... I keep the cables I no that work on one side then I no iv always got one that's good for flashing.
                              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I bought one of these from ebuyer

You can get one like this though for less than 2 quid delivered.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X