This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ad0 View Post
    Does this work 100% for beelink i68 100 mbit? Also Kodi 15.2 final is out, so I am hoping for a version of that
    What are the Kodi changes? Can't they be submitted to the Kodi team as a pull request?

Anyone?

Comment

Hi Everyone - I'e been communicating with Tronsmart Support & per their request I've started a feature request forum post which they said that they will look at to see if they will add more native features. I'd like to see overclock the CPU to improve performance, better Wi-Fi performance with true Wireless AC support, & lastly Unified storage aka Emulated SD. I've also asked that they move directly to Marshmallow 6.0 rather than updating 5.1.1 going forward as it has many features like App Permissions natively . Please use the link below to provide your input and or vote for what you want!

Comment

You notice they didnt reply re marshmallow as it won't be on this device for 6 to 8 months if even possible from kernel issues same reason lollipop took 12 monyhs😆
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

If it wasn't for people like Wasser you wouldn't even have lollipop as manufactures have to wait for base release from chipset manufactures. That process is long and painful as most company's don't ask for help or provide feed back to Devs.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            If it wasn't for people like Wasser you wouldn't even have lollipop as manufactures have to wait for base release from chipset manufactures. That process is long and painful as most company's don't ask for help or provide feed back to Devs.
            I sort of agree, but it's a two edged sword. You will have 3rd party developers updating noname android boxes, and it turns into those hit or miss science project boxes which work half of the time. If nobody else than the manufacturers themselves worked on them, they might have put in some effort, or they will have perished.

All these cheapo noname chinese boxes look great on the paper, but honestly, 3rd party software is like life support :P The manufacturers should get their shit together, and release firmware through OTA and not on that idiotic "Baidu" site which nobody outside China can access. First version of the original firmware is usually crap, and people have to go to specialized forums like this to get some kind of a response, and proper software, which STILL won't fix the most glaring problems like stuttering etc.

My advice: Save up some money and buy a box from a respectable brand.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              You notice they didnt reply re marshmallow as it won't be on this device for 6 to 8 months if even possible from kernel issues same reason lollipop took 12 monyhs😆 If it wasn't for people like Wasser you wouldn't even have lollipop as manufactures have to wait for base release from chipset manufactures. That process is long and painful as most company's don't ask for help or provide feed back to Devs.

All i can say to you is wowsers... maybe you could help everyone out by clicking on the link and providing constructive feedback to in Tronsmart's forum so that we can get better features and firmware on their next RK68 firmware release which by the way was 5.1.1 from day 1 of the box being released.

Comment

Does this firmware run on the 10/100 ethernet R68?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone please highlight why the Wasser OS is superior to the latest stock version that comes out of the box fro Tronsmart? I am running the Tronsmart as is with very few issues.

Comment

Originally posted by vijayk416 View Post
                    Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone please highlight why the Wasser OS is superior to the latest stock version that comes out of the box fro Tronsmart? I am running the Tronsmart as is with very few issues.

Have a look at the first post where you can see the changelog of improvements made across each revision.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello i have a MKM RK3368 when i install your rom i have a LED that start to blue 5 second then stop and become RED and the boot does not start. Any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by google99 View Post
                        Hello i have a MKM RK3368 when i install your rom i have a LED that start to blue 5 second then stop and become RED and the boot does not start. Any idea ?
                        The ROM is not for Rikomagic devices.

Comment

The ROM is not for Rikomagic devices.

Hardware seems to be the same, no ?

Comment

Cpu yes but the rest is different. You can try my Rom.
                            Look for Neomode Source Rom MK902II.
                            It is Android 5.1.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem CW-Hi8-super mit Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Neomode,

what is different ! wifi but with other firmware it works properly (ENY/CR18S/ZIDOO/Z4) but not with TRONSMART/BEELINK.
                              Can you give me the link to your rom because the one i have seems to be for MK902II ?

Thank you.
                              Google99

Comment

Anyone else have major issues with stuttering in HD videos?
                                I'm thinking it may be down to AC3 or DTS possibly but I'm not sure.

I can play SD fine but HD is jerky as hell.

I've tried it through Plex, which normally transcodes fine over wifi from the server, and I've also tried it using MX Player.
                                Same result on both.

Comment

Working...
                                X