X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axionflow View Post
    Zidoo, no flash problem, perfect,
    Ok I'm going to scale back the overclock on ugoos Rom,
    And make it the same as zidoo rom. I'll update tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

zidoo problem: many times restart or freeze, no move the mouse, Iam flash again,

Comment

I have used the Zidoo rom for my beelink r68 and no problems so far. The activation pop up is gone. However i cannot install the aosp launcher3 from aptoide, installation failed. Otherwise all is great, fast ROM, and all my Kodi issues are gone (audio passthrough works from HDMI, no stutter, no audio out of sync).

Thanx for your efforts and a properly working ROM. My purchase is gaining again its value.

Comment

Originally posted by pekos View Post
          I have used the Zidoo rom for my beelink r68 and no problems so far. The activation pop up is gone. However i cannot install the aosp launcher3 from aptoide, installation failed. Otherwise all is great, fast ROM, and all my Kodi issues are gone (audio passthrough works from HDMI, no stutter, no audio out of sync).

Thanx for your efforts and a properly working ROM. My purchase is gaining again its value.
          Thankyou for your positive feedback try this version

zidoo problem: many times restart or freeze, no move the mouse, Iam flash again,
          This is probably why Rockchip set their clocks so low, to keep their yeild up!

I have put together a package so you can flash the boot.img and resource.img only so you dont have to download the whole rom again

download (Zidoo ROM ONLY!)

to install unzip the package somewhere on your computer, drivers are included, but if you've already flashed this ROM most likely you don't need this.

- enter the AndroidTool_Release_v2.35 directory and run AndroidTool.exe
          - put your device in boot loader mode, plug in the power and USB cable (USB ---> MicroUSB), put toothpick in small hole until you hear a click then press the power button.
          - when you see "Found Loader Device" click "Run"

your device should reboot automatically.

sorry for the generic instructions, I wrote them so that I can recycle them in the main post
          Last edited by lonix; 01-10-2016, 00:31.

Comment

I tried your Zidoo ROM on my Tronsmart R68 NON gigabit box and was impressed. Obviously the Ethernet did not work, and a pop up, kept popping up about not valid. Anyway, I like the launcher screen, and a newer version of Kodi. The stock Tronsmart ROM Kodi does not have any DVR clients, but this ROM does. I would love it if you could port this ROM to my NON gigabit box.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks for the tools. I had no problems installing. The only thing he did not say his instructions was to create a folder and put the boot and resource. The program logic is clear.

Results:

1. A more fluid
              2. If there are stutter, specifically in google music, and out of the program and going to google chrome, or opening another application.
              3. The mouse does not freeze
              4. TWRP could enter smoothly, I could clear the cache.
              5. wifi, fine
              6. youtube Android TV is not full screen, but I still like the application and I can not change the quality.

In summary I understand it much better. I will continue exploring and discussing the positive and what you can improve.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                I tried your Zidoo ROM on my Tronsmart R68 NON gigabit box and was impressed. Obviously the Ethernet did not work, and a pop up, kept popping up about not valid. Anyway, I like the launcher screen, and a newer version of Kodi. The stock Tronsmart ROM Kodi does not have any DVR clients, but this ROM does. I would love it if you could port this ROM to my NON gigabit box.
                Hi clarkss12,

I would like to make this compatible with 100M version, but I don't know what driver your LAN uses, can you post a dmesg?

do you know how to use adb? here is 15 second ADB installer

boot your device and plug it in via usb same as when you flashed the rom

you should have drivers installed because you installed the rom so after you install ADB press windows+r and type "cmd"

then issue these commands

Code:
                cd %userprofile%\desktop

adb shell
                "you should get a prompt like this"

shell@rk3368_box:/ $

"if so type"

Code:
                dmesg > /mnt/sdcard/dmesg

exit
                " you should return to dos prompt if so type "

Code:
                adb pull /mnt/sdcard/dmesg
                then you will have a file on your desktop called "dmesg" please add it as an attachment

Comment

6. youtube Android TV is not full screen, but I still like the application and I can not change the quality.
                  only solution I could find is install an app called "GMD immersive" works quite well
                  Last edited by lonix; 01-10-2016, 10:46.

Comment

Hi ! May I know how to download from MEGA ?
                    Because always show error .
                    Thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Huang View Post
                      Hi ! May I know how to download from MEGA ?
                      Because always show error .
                      Thanks .
                      what browser?
                      are you behind any proxy servers?

Comment

Just download now and OK ?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	mega.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	549055
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                          what browser?
                          are you behind any proxy servers?
                          Google Chrome , no proxy servers , thanks .

Comment

Hi.
                            Just a note that the OC ugoos rom (UgoosTrons68_Gigabitv2) works fine on my tronsmart meta gigabit.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Huang View Post
                              Google Chrome , no proxy servers , thanks .

Have you got any extensions that might block mega?

Try installing the mega chrome extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ibnlghod?hl=en
                              Last edited by lonix; 01-10-2016, 12:28. Reason: Brain fart

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                                Hi clarkss12,

I would like to make this compatible with 100M version, but I don't know what driver your LAN uses, can you post a dmesg?

do you know how to use adb? here is 15 second ADB installer

boot your device and plug it in via usb same as when you flashed the rom

you should have drivers installed because you installed the rom so after you install ADB press windows+r and type "cmd"

then issue these commands

Code:
                                cd %userprofile%\desktop

adb shell
                                "you should get a prompt like this"

shell@rk3368_box:/ $

"if so type"

Code:
                                dmesg > /mnt/sdcard/dmesg

exit
                                " you should return to dos prompt if so type "

Code:
                                adb pull /mnt/sdcard/dmesg
                                then you will have a file on your desktop called "dmesg" please add it as an attachment
                                Thank you, your instructions were perfect. Here is the dmesg you requested. I had to add the ".txt" in order to get this web site to accept it.

dmesg.txt

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X