Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thank you, your instructions were perfect. Here is the dmesg you requested. I had to add the ".txt" in order to get this web site to accept it.

[ATTACH]n549088[/ATTACH]

The first dmesg I was not connected by Ethernet, so I made another dmesg with my box connected via Ethernet. Not sure that matters, but made another one anyway.

And again, thanks for your support.

dmesg.txt

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi!! Very good job! your firmware Zidoo work fine on my Tronsmart R64G! And KODI DTS-HDMA Bluray ISO (.M2TS)

- Is possible to add "libbluray" on Kodi for BD-JAVA Menu?

Thanks!
      TRONSMART R68: Firmware "HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.2 (Dual-Boot) by mo123" (DTS-HDMA, Work)
      ONKYO: TX-NR 809

Comment

Wasser firmware.It can run google play movies and other apk (HBO). That changes have to be made in the firmware to see.
        Zidoo working excellent

Comment

Hi Ionix i have tried the V3 zidoo rom. Again it looks good and the launcher3 coming installed is good for me. However i have a problem with Kodi which was not present in your V1 rom and is present now (in v3) and all other ROMs i have tried so far. The problem is that when using passthrough audio (both HDMI and optical), there is a strange artifact in the audio. This artifact can be described as an echo with chorus effect as in guitar effects. This effect is gone when disabling the passthrough in the audio menu in Kodi while playing a movie. Can you please upload Kodi and more specifically the version you included in your V1 zidoo version? thx.

Comment

Great work man ...
            One question only ... with R68G which ROM work better with streaming from network nas and kodi ? ... I need also TWRP .. Thx for reply

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
              Here is the modded Ugoos UT4 rom for Tronsmart R68
              Has YouTube stutters?

Comment

Youtube dont stutters/freezing (it's android TV version of YT, play store is also android TV).
                Rom works pretty great, snappy, games are playable, kodi works perfect, twrp also works great.
                Did someone tried to install xposed?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

The first dmesg I was not connected by Ethernet, so I made another dmesg with my box connected via Ethernet. Not sure that matters, but made another one anyway.

And again, thanks for your support.

[ATTACH]n549090[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks, im having trouble getting the 100mb rockchip vmac driver to build, but ill persist.

Havent

Originally posted by Vinc3nzo View Post
                  Hi!! Very good job! your firmware Zidoo work fine on my Tronsmart R64G! And KODI DTS-HDMA Bluray ISO (.M2TS)

- Is possible to add "libbluray" on Kodi for BD-JAVA Menu?

Thanks!
                  Ill look into building a custom kodi at some stage, but my holidays are over now so my time is limited.

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                  Great work man ...
                  One question only ... with R68G which ROM work better with streaming from network nas and kodi ? ... I need also TWRP .. Thx for reply
                  My favorite is zidoo rom, for features, but im working on making the Ugoos better, at this point zidoo is the best overall.

Originally posted by pekos View Post
                  Hi Ionix i have tried the V3 zidoo rom. Again it looks good and the launcher3 coming installed is good for me. However i have a problem with Kodi which was not present in your V1 rom and is present now (in v3) and all other ROMs i have tried so far. The problem is that when using passthrough audio (both HDMI and optical), there is a strange artifact in the audio. This artifact can be described as an echo with chorus effect as in guitar effects. This effect is gone when disabling the passthrough in the audio menu in Kodi while playing a movie. Can you please upload Kodi and more specifically the version you included in your V1 zidoo version? thx.
                  Sure ill get that version uploaded, sorry been busy at work.

Comment

Originally posted by androidgadget11 View Post

Has YouTube stutters?
                    Yes, it has minor stutters when the user interface overlays, but is bearable in my opinion!

Comment

Hi Pekos.
                      I get this too sometimes - depends on the codec used, I think.
                      It can be quite subtle. I think it's a microstutter of the audio.

Comment

Originally posted by axionflow View Post
                        Wasser firmware.It can run google play movies and other apk (HBO). That changes have to be made in the firmware to see.
                        Zidoo working excellent
                        Had a look at wasser rom, it has some extra DRM stuff in the framework, ill look into bringing this across

Comment

Thanks for your hard work, lonix.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I am a Chinese player, English is not good, I have a rk3368 cloudnetgo, this and mk68 RKM the same kernel, ask me to brush your firmware. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                              Hey everyone,

Well, it looks like this is the first thread in this section...... welcome.....

Here is the modded Ugoos UT4 rom for Tronsmart R68

These are the changes to this rom

- Overclocked Kernel and Device tree to suit Tronsmart r68 (IR remote support, Power LED working correctly) - Thanks Geekbox for supplying original Kernel source
                              - Fully Rooted - SuperSU
                              - TWRP installed on first boot automatically - Thanks Abdul_pt
                              - Changed YouTube app for Android TV version
                              - Changed build.prop
                              - Added HDMI-CEC support (maybe buggy, if it plays up turn your TV off and then on again)
                              - some other things that i forgot about.....,

Please leave feedback in this thread.

Download Here

Here is the modded Zidoo 1.0.27 rom

These are the changes to this rom

- Overclocked Kernel and Device tree to suit Tronsmart r68 (IR remote support, Power LED working correctly) - Thanks Geekbox for supplying original Kernel source
                              - TWRP installed on first boot automatically - Thanks Abdul_pt
                              - Added YouTube app for Android TV version
                              - Added Quick Boot as user app
                              - Added workaround for Zidoo copy protection (its possible for it to not work occaisonally, if you get the "Illegal Activated" message just reboot)
                              - If anything changes the /system/bin/install-recovery.sh file, it will break the workaround for copy protection.

Download Here v1

Download Here v2 (updated 10th Jan 2016) Changed kodi version - had issues with it blacking out randomly, slightly better youtube app playback.

Download Here v3 (updated 10th Jan 2016) Sorry about all the releases - Added launcher3 as a pre installed app, after first boot wait a few minutes then click the O button for home.

From now on Ill do updates via TWRP.

Notes:

#Perhaps Overclocking is a little too much for some boxes, some people have had issues with the overclock, if you have issues follow these steps.

I have put together a package so you can flash the boot.img and resource.img only so you dont have to download the whole rom again, ill be adding a few different clock speeds to this in the coming weeks

download (Zidoo ROM ONLY!) ---Ugoos version to follow----

to install unzip the package somewhere on your computer, drivers are included, but if you've already flashed this ROM most likely you don't need this.

- enter the rockdev folder and create a folder called Image, then move boot.img and resource.img into it.
                              - enter the AndroidTool_Release_v2.35 directory and run AndroidTool.exe
                              - put your device in boot loader mode, plug in the power and USB cable (USB ---> MicroUSB), put toothpick in small hole until you hear a click then press the power button.
                              - when you see "Found Loader Device" click "Run"

your device should reboot automatically.

#### SuperSU takes advantage of the install-recovery.sh file to load daemonsu at boot, and so does the workaround for copy protection, I am using this file to add some iptables rules to block a certain IP address, so updating SuperSU or unrooting can break this. unfortunately this ROM doesn't support init.d

Very very good work ,on zidoo it's perfect,it's possible to patch hdmi state ? Thank you

Comment

sorry it took so long

please try this kodi, the original one(deleted)

install kodi.apk via USB install App

reboot to recovery with quickboot

copy librkffplayer.zip to USB stick and flash from TWRP

EDIT: oops, that probably did'nt work :0 yawn try again new link <-----here

Last edited by lonix; 01-12-2016, 10:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X