• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonix View Post
    you read my mind, here it is

https://mega.nz/#!aBoliLoD!9Mzvzzs_q2bHkiSQ3BTDc-OVitQpXxuX3xb8E2WlF_Y

flash from recovery

install version v4 ziddo rom and then flash this package?

I will test it as soon as I can and let you know!!!

thanks man your the best!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by myshedy View Post

install version v4 ziddo rom and then flash this package?

I will test it as soon as I can and let you know!!!

thanks man your the best!!!!
      From my tests it works well with kodi, but has significantly more stutter in youtube than the custom kernel
      Last edited by lonix; 01-16-2016, 11:43.

Comment

i cant test it now, my kids are useing the box now, only later, sorry
        i wil test it as soon as i can
        thanks again

Comment

All day used Zidoo firmware, flash Tranzid-Stock Kernel, no problem, no wrong message and fluid. The problem with stuttering, is the same all firmware. Maybe Tronsmart resolve the problem. Ugoo and wasser is wrong firmware, sorry, a lot work, but no working in this box. Iam use my ipad air 2 and iphone 6, excelent mirroring, fluid no hang.

Maybe tomorrow the history is other, but today winner is Ionix Zidoo firmware

Comment

I'm having reboot issues with v4, reinstalled a couple of times and same issue, setting it up and it freezes than reboots.....back on v3 all seems well...........

Comment

hi
              Flashed the v4 zidoo and the stock kernel
              work perfect!!!
              thanks!!!
              the only problem is the ""Illegal Activated"" ... but reboot solved it...
              thanks lonix
              your the best!

Comment

Originally posted by dillweed View Post
                I'm having reboot issues with v4, reinstalled a couple of times and same issue, setting it up and it freezes than reboots.....back on v3 all seems well...........

Hi dillweed,

Please try to flash this "tame" kernel, or the stock kernel found on the main post

Download Here

you can enter recovery by pressing the power button and then immediately using a toothpick in the small hole and holding it for a few seconds

or

from v3 install the v4.zip then immediately install the TronZid-TameKernel.zip without rebooting

Comment

Added to main post

- Tame kernel
                  - Activation Fix <--- if you get "Illegal Authorized" message often please flash this zip, seems that sometimes this script doesn't have time to run this early in the bootcycle
                  Last edited by lonix; 01-17-2016, 08:38. Reason: Add links

Comment

Added to main post

- Tame kernel
                    - Activation Fix <--- if you get "Illegal Authorized" message often please flash this zip, seems that sometimes this script doesn't have time to run this early in the bootcycle
                    link won't open link unavailable?

Comment

Originally posted by dillweed View Post
                      link won't open link unavailable?

fixed

Comment

hi
                        lonix some idea form other fourm for next version :

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post
                        Flashed it on Tronsmart r68.
                        You tube does stutter/freeze when there is overlay (settings for example) over video.
                        Spotify, unfortunately is unusable. Whatever I click it gives me micro freeze and stutters.

wasser did you tried to change CPU governorr maybe? I bet there is some connection with those stuttering.........

Edit: Changed governor to performance with kernel auditor app, and added option to apply it on boot and restarted box. Situation is a lot better. Spotify audio stuttering fixed almost completely. Youtube fixed.
                        I bet there are some aditional tweaks which can help stuttering completely.
                        an idea to change option in the developer tools :

I always check the "Force GPU rendering"

and a :
                        Originally posted by axionflow View Post
                        ONE OF THE BIG PROBLEMS THAT HAVE Orion R68 Meta, is that for a second motion freezes.
                        I found an option within the developer tools within the operating system, and turn it alone you will notice the rapid change and the mouse will feel much faster, and almost disappears microsecond frozen.
                        Procedure:
                        1. Developer tools (if not know how to get them, looking for a good explanation on google)
                        2. Enable view attribute inspection( enable, fast pointer)
                        Feel a more fluid movement.
                        maybe force enable them in the update...

and :
                        there no sleep menu ... ( I like that option in setting that the box go to sleep after xx minute )

thanks again!!!

Comment

Hello Ionix! Will this firmare work on ekb368 or Z4 devices?

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
                            Hello Ionix! Will this firmare work on ekb368 or Z4 devices?
                            It will probably boot and work on any rk3368 device, but some hardware may not work correctly eg. IR remote, wifi, powerdown, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by myshedy View Post
                              hi
                              lonix some idea form other fourm for next version :

an idea to change option in the developer tools :

I always check the &quot;Force GPU rendering&quot;

and a :

maybe force enable them in the update...

and :
                              there no sleep menu ... ( I like that option in setting that the box go to sleep after xx minute )

thanks again!!!

Thanks for your suggestions, was the sleep menu in a previous version? I recall seeing that somewhere

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions, was the sleep menu in a previous version? I recall seeing that somewhere
                                the sleep menu was in the ugoos firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X