UT4 USB game controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT4 USB game controllers

I am having trouble getting my USB controllers to function as controllers on the stock rom. When I connect them the name shows in the toast message. The dpads and analog sticks (left) move the cursor/highlight but the buttons do not register.

I have game console emulators that I have always used on my TV boxes but on this one I only get mouse functions basically. Am I missing something or a module or something to get the right functionality.

I also saw the rkgamesettings app but it just seems to be an on screen (touchscreen/mouse) interface for triggering in games.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get to gaming on this thing? Next effort will be to try a Bluetooth (PS4) controller.

Hi rayjr13 ,

i only can say that a PS3 Controller with Sixaxis works , maybe Ugoos has to ad more ... whatever .. to get this to work with USB Gamepads.

What about Gamepad Settings in Ugoos Settings , or is it only for wireless Gamepads ??? Contact the Ugoos Team for help.

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Looks like it is working, but one of my emulators PSX isn't recognizing the buttons on the gamepads. Really weird but likely a deficiency in the psx emulator on LP..

Any suggestions for a psx emulator with gamepad capability.

I would like to know more about the rkgamesettings and the gamepad option in settings? There are several nuances to this ugoos rom that there arent any details/instructions for that i finding. Nothing wild but custom to the ROM ...so... tinker we must.

Thanks for now.

Comment

Working...
      X