Clear All

Originally posted by mikiaki View Post
    Great work.
    Hi ,

great work ??? , looks different , Mo123 Roms for the UT4

are much better , use them , hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

Hi Serega,
      what are the chances to get the firmware of android 7 for our devices with a chip RK3368,
      firmware already exists for the tablet Teclast P10

Comment

Hi Serega,
        what are the chances to get the firmware of android 7 for our devices with a chip 3368,

Comment

Originally posted by BEN001 View Post
          Hi Serega,
          what are the chances to get the firmware of android 7 for our devices with a chip 3368,
          Hi ,

if they answer they will say something like , no SDK from Rockchip , Rockchip still not released the SDK ,

BUT BUT HOW can TECLAST have this SDK for RK3368 and Ugoos not ???????????????????????????????

really strange , really strange , same with RK3288 promising and than 9Month nothing .

Do they really say the truth ???????? If i hate something , than it is lying Companys , who

think Customers are stupid , have no Eyes and can not read and talk .

What would they do if thousends of people write to the chinese Goverment , about there

Customer politics ???? because they bought a piece of lies , how many sell fake Boxes on

A.....press , we know it .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

What ever happened with the 2.0.0 OTA update?

Comment

Originally posted by rayjr13 View Post
              What ever happened with the 2.0.0 OTA update?
              Hi ,

all you can do is sit and wait , will they ever release a working Oreo for RK3368 ,

as announced Month before ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hello everyone, I flash the v 2.0.0 on my z4 rk3368, but I have 2 problems, for maintain working the TV box I need keep pressing the button all the time, so I want ask, do you have any tutorial for remapping this button? And the second one is, the control of this TV box don't work but I have other control (https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b8Wc6ozi) and this works good.

I will try installing resources by Coolio, but I don't know if will work

the sound, video, WiFi is working very well

​​​​​​Some suggestions? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
                  Hello everyone, I flash the v 2.0.0 on my z4 rk3368, but I have 2 problems, for maintain working the TV box I need keep pressing the button all the time, so I want ask, do you have any tutorial for remapping this button? And the second one is, the control of this TV box don't work but I have other control (https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b8Wc6ozi) and this works good.

I will try installing resources by Coolio, but I don't know if will work

the sound, video, WiFi is working very well

​​​​​​Some suggestions? Thanks.
                  Hi ,

remapping does not work , Problem is different "values" inside "resource""boot" ??? , i think ,

but i am not a Pro , but had similar Problems with my UT4 , remember the Files you want to

reflash must be from a 7.1.2 RK3368 Rom , do not think that parts from lower Rom Versions

work ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

remapping does not work , Problem is different "values" inside "resource""boot" ??? , i think ,

but i am not a Pro , but had similar Problems with my UT4 , remember the Files you want to

reflash must be from a 7.1.2 RK3368 Rom , do not think that parts from lower Rom Versions

work ,

good luck / gefattern
                    I try with another rom with Android 7 but have the same two problem, one way to keep working the TV box is connect other power source, I keep trying make work the remote control.
                    thanks for your suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post

I try with another rom with Android 7 but have the same two problem, one way to keep working the TV box is connect other power source, I keep trying make work the remote control.
                      thanks for your suggestions
                      Hi ,

really , better stay on the latest stable and for you best working Rom , if you want a newer

Android Version then you must buy a new Box , do not think that UGOOS or any other shall

release 7.1.2 / 8.1 / 9.0 for older PCBs , we only can hope they learned in past month ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

really , better stay on the latest stable and for you best working Rom , if you want a newer

Android Version then you must buy a new Box , do not think that UGOOS or any other shall

release 7.1.2 / 8.1 / 9.0 for older PCBs , we only can hope they learned in past month ,

good luck / gefattern
                        I find, a firmware that solve that's problems, z4 marshmallow geekbox MOD_V1_0_5 itsi work fine, now I want to run leanback perfectly, I keep trying make it work perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Serega Ugoos View Post
                          Hello!

Glad to represent Android firmwares for Ugoos UT4 based on Android 5.1.1 and Android TV.

The firmware is enabled a lot of features such as Gamepad settings, TvSettings, RkGameControlSettings, multi-window mode, Ugoos Kodi, Ugoos Launcher, Ugoos FileManager and more. We hope that this will significantly improve the performance of devices.

Android TV:

Change log (version 2.0.0) – 12 May 2017:

New in version 2.0.0
                          • Android 6.0.1.
                          • Support 64-bit applications.
                          • 64-bit Google Webview instead of system Webview.
                          • New Ugoos Update Service.
                          • Debug Settings (Ugoos Settings -> System).

Change log (version 1.1.4) – 31 October 2016:

New in version 1.1.4
                          • Added ability to move apps to SD card (More settings -> Apps).
                          • Enabled BLE peripheral mode.
                          • Added Android TV remote service.
                          • Added exfat, ext file systems for SD card.
                          • Added event for BACK key on RC in recovery menu.
                          Fixes:
                          • Fixed Netflix audio sync issue.
                          • Translation changes (eng,de,ru).
                          • Fixed no-touch resources problem.
                          • Fixed OK button on RC.
                          • Updated Ugoos Kodi (fixed slider, playback bugs) - manual only.
                          • Increased time for auto retry download OTA package.
                          • Fixed progress bar for full OTA packages.
                          and many other changes...

How to flash this firmware:
                          1. If it first time, you need to install drivers use DriverAssitant or manual when connecting device
                          2. Run AndroidTool.exe
                          3. Switch to "Upgrade Firmware" tab
                          4. Press button "Firmware" and select update image (Example: "ut4_1.0.0.img")
                          5. Connect device to PC via USB OTG port (full guide by connecting you can find in "ugoos_firmware_upgrade_guide")
                          6. Press "Upgrade" button
                          Downloads

Firmware for UT4 (based on Android 6.0.1)

Version
                          Download
                          v.2.0.0

Firmware for UT4 (based on Android 5.1.1)

Version
                          Download
                          v.0.0.3b
                          v.1.0.1
                          v.1.1.1
                          v.1.1.2
                          v.1.1.3
                          v.1.1.4

Firmware for UT4 (based on Android TV)

Version
                          Download
                          v.1.1.4.tv
                          Hello good, this rom with android 6. It could fit my tvbox cr18s r3368 of cloudnetgo brand, and if it could, how is the rom installed

Comment

Working...
                          X