Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AndroidTool backup problem

Hi,

I'm trying to backup the ROM af my R-TV X99 (RK3399) TV box.

Under "Advanced Funtion" I have entered 0 in the start box and 2 in the count box, to make a parameter file, but I get an "Export Image Fail" when I hit the ExportImage button!? Can anyone tell

me if i'm doing anything wrong? I have a fully opdated windows version, so this seems not to be the problem.

AndroidTool v2.58 running on windows 7

DriverAssitant_v4.7

maybe try newest version https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...ease_v2.61.zip

Comment

Have just tried version 2.61, but with same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiallo View Post
        Have just tried version 2.61, but with same result.
        maybe try this app https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...mware-t2915363

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
          I havn't tried the rkdumper, but I have found out, that version 2.38 of AndroidTool for some reason seems to be working!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiallo View Post

I havn't tried the rkdumper, but I have found out, that version 2.38 of AndroidTool for some reason seems to be working!
            Hi ,

u are right the Function is not right supported in the other AT Tools , i already made a full

.img Backup & know it works , i have a X99 too , can you please upload the Rom in the X99

Thread , would be helpful for others too , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Better use RKDumper its way better and does the job, also shows image format.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                Better use RKDumper its way better and does the job, also shows image format.
                RKDumper only support till Android 6.0

Comment

Working...
                X