Testers needed for new firmware modification tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testers needed for new firmware modification tool

Hey, some of you may have seen me around the amlogic forum with my CustomizationTool and the various improvements and updates ive made to it rendering AMLogics tools pretty much useless.
    I aim to do the same with rockchip aswell, i have a barebone version of a tool that allows you to unpack/repack rockchip firmware upto android 8.x, im unable to test due to not having the device but would like someone to test, all thats required is a simple unpack/repack of a 7.1.2 and 8.1 firmware and flash

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
    Hey, some of you may have seen me around the amlogic forum with my CustomizationTool and the various improvements and updates ive made to it rendering AMLogics tools pretty much useless.
    I aim to do the same with rockchip aswell, i have a barebone version of a tool that allows you to unpack/repack rockchip firmware upto android 8.x, im unable to test due to not having the device but would like someone to test, all thats required is a simple unpack/repack of a 7.1.2 and 8.1 firmware and flash
    Hi ,

nice to hear , this Tool we really need , sure you will find Testers ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
      HI ,

already found someone ??? , if not i shall ask the Admins or Devs , you can upload here , but i only can

test un/repack of 7.1.2 RK3399 Roms or lower (CPU&Roms) ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I can test your tool for rk3328 device android 7.1.2 have some spare units to test this on.

Comment

Hi Ricky,

Hi, I would like to test your Rockchip FWFactoryTool (REVAMPED with 8.x support) as i have a Kingbox K2 rk3229 tv box with 8.10 atv & want to customize the firmware but the old Rockchip FWFactoryTool does not like android 8.1 & cannot read system partition.
          I have also used RK3xxx_firmware_tools_5.99.07.00 it extracts ok but when i try & build by pressing build button i get an error (Uncorrect firmware folder) wherever it is installed ie: C:\RK3xxx etc.
          The Rockchip FWFactoryTool 5.0 will not repack anything newer than android 6.0.1 so your new revamped version will be a bonus.

Bigo229

Comment

Working...
          X