root RK3128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

root RK3128

you can use this http://www.freak-tab.de/finless/3288_ez_root.zip for root just unpack and put update.zip on internal or xternal sd Card reboot, and after a while system finds it asking if you would update,
    be aware this will reset to factory settings, but with SU and reboot app
    have also tried with kingroot app it worked, but resulting in heavy cpu load......donĀ“t know why
    Last edited by poul50; 04-23-2016, 04:57.

I know this an old thread but the file hosted here is the only file that has even come close to getting my rockchip tablet to accept it. This tablet cost me 10 dollars, purchased off a popular auction site, it is locked in kiosk mode and I can get pass the login screen. ADB is working in part but gives limited response. Until finding this thread I couldn't get to the recovery. I tried factory reset but the kiosk is part of the system files. This tablet has a custom rom and a locked proprietory bootloader. The cpu is a rockchip 3128 quad core. There is a "inand" chip with 32GB flash...Android 5.1.1 LMY49F, hardware =rk30board

What I would like is soneone to point me in the direction of a working ezroot version. Otherwise, I have wasted good money on a gamble that I could root and upgrade this tank of a tablet.

The error:

Now send the package you want to apply
    to the device with "adb sideload <filename>"...
    Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    E: unknown volume for path [/sideload/package.zip]
    Verifying update package...
    Installing update...

*** Install TWRP Recovery for Rockchip RK3328 reference board ***

- Confirming target board...
    mount : failed to mount /dev/block/platform/ff520000.rksdmmc/by-name/system at /system: No such file or directory
    file_getprop: failed to stat "/system/build.prop": No such file or directory
    file_getprop: failed to stat "/system/build.prop": No such file or directory
    E:Error in sideload/package.zip
    (Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Comment

I really need to find out exactly how and the keys used to sign this release. I can edit, resign, but mine "fails to verify whole file signature." Clearly the same keys used by Finless are needed.
      Can anyone please help me with this?

Comment

Working...
      X