Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-BOX Plus 4K Android 5.1.1 RK3229 2G/16G TV BOX WIFI KODI Bluetooth4.0 HDMI DLNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-BOX Plus 4K Android 5.1.1 RK3229 2G/16G TV BOX WIFI KODI Bluetooth4.0 HDMI DLNA

Click image for larger version

Name:	R-BOX-Plus-Android-5-1-1-RK3229-2G-16G-4K-TV-BOX--361572-.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	583289
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R-BOX-Plus-Android-5-1-1-RK3229-2G-16G-4K-TV-BOX--361571-.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	583290

Android 5.1.1
    RK3229, quad core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.5GHz
    GPU Mali-400MP
    OpenGL ES 2.0
    RAM 2GB DDRIII
    ROM 16GB EMMC
    TF CARD Support 1~32GB
    Wifi Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n, RTL8723
    Ethernet 10/100M BaseT
    Bluetooth 4.0
    Other Interfaces 1*HDMI 1.4b with CEC
    1*Mirco SD Card (TF)
    4*USB HOST 2High speed USB 2.0,support USB DISK and USB HDD
    1*SPDIF SPDIF output
    1*RJ45
    1*Digital display tube; Digital display tube
    1*Power input
    Package Contents
    1 x TV box
    1 x IR remote
    1 x HDMI cable
    1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
    1 x User manual

Geekbuying
    or
    Bundle With TMS01
    or
    Bundle with Air Mouse
    Last edited by trebor; 07-05-2016, 12:09. Reason: No CEC
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

My visa card hates this..
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hmm is 16Gb of internal storage vs 8Gb the main difference from the original R-Box?

Comment

From the looks, other differences, gone is the clock, micro SD slot and optical SPDIF, added is the 8GB more storage, full-sized card slot, fourth USB port and non-optical SPDIF.
        I can live without the clock/display and optical, the extra 8GB is a definite plus, the full-sized card slot is a welcome addition.

scooter2014 I am thinking of forming a user's support group for those suffering from the TV Box bug. Looking for founding board members, seems you would be a perfect fit. Interested?

Comment

How much you wana bet 2 gig storage 😏
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Gee Scooter, I hope you are not correct about that, I'm still hoping for unified storage on the original. It's about the only drawback on the first R-Box. I look forward to your findings. I assume you went with the slow boat, is this right, of did you opt for the customs two-step.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                From the looks, other differences, gone is the clock, micro SD slot and optical SPDIF, added is the 8GB more storage, full-sized card slot, fourth USB port and non-optical SPDIF.
                I can live without the clock/display and optical, the extra 8GB is a definite plus, the full-sized card slot is a welcome addition.

scooter2014 I am thinking of forming a user's support group for those suffering from the TV Box bug. Looking for founding board members, seems you would be a perfect fit. Interested?
                Can I join that group??? Or is it too late in my case??
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Too late? Not unless you are already on the street. You are also a perfect choice for a founding board member. NOTE: "board" not to be confused with PCB.....clarkss12.

Comment

Joining means you have a problem. I dont have a problem... Groups lead to therapy. That costs real money. I got told I spend too much on "These Toys" I actually break even as guys in shop take and sell to friends family(we did have one try to sell on line that was nicked soon as it was tried.) long as get what i paid no harm. Now I told girl friend as she was getting shoes ready for garbage (ones she has never worn ect) put on local auction site. Now she doesnt want to talk about it. Everyone has a problem with something be it cars bikes stamps. I could have started collecting women that have a 500 a month shoe habit. ( Thats where the therapy part would have come in to play.) Hobby something you enjoy doing. Just glad so many Friendly helpful and smart people also enjoy my hobby.
                    Last edited by scooter2014; 07-05-2016, 23:56.

Comment

New Firmware R-Box plus 2/16GB RK3229
                      Cheers
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                      X