SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakimzinho View Post
    The rom that i mentioned before, is very very good. The box is very fast and responsive, now i can see all in fhd 60hz with no problemÂ*
    Any possibility of an RGB output select?

Comment

Where can i see it? the menus are the same as the previous rom available 009-spectek

Comment

Originally posted by Jakimzinho View Post
        Its a generic v88, its rooted. The version is this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2f...sp=drivesdkÂ*
        Wouldn't it be great if someone would make a backup of this ROM? Never say Never :-)

Comment

Eheh, i´ll do if i know how to

Comment

Through tedious and non-stop experimenting. I might have flashed my box hundreds of times for the past few days.

I am happy with my current configuration using UT6 ROM. I am able to have the REMOTE AND WI-FI working, converted to Android TV.

Although HDMI Color and LED are the two ones that I know of that doesn't work.

oh well.

Comment

Hey guys, so got the Scishion V88 last week and it worked good. But since Saturday the box suddenly went in a bootloop. Today the box doesn't even turn on, with only a faint red light visible. I tried going to recovery mode using power and reset button, to no avail. Finally opened the box and tried to use Pin method, still box doesn't get detected by the PC. Please help, any and every help would be appreciated. I was shorting pin 6&7 as well as 29 & 30. This box is a newer MX4N-V20 version. The picture is attached. Any ideas on what to be done here?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Skanob, how did you get the IR remote working with the UT6 rom?

Originally posted by Skanob View Post
                Through tedious and non-stop experimenting. I might have flashed my box hundreds of times for the past few days.

I am happy with my current configuration using UT6 ROM. I am able to have the REMOTE AND WI-FI working, converted to Android TV.

oh well.

Comment

Please teach me how to backup the last rom i mentioned before, for me the best by now 

Comment

This March 2017 5.1.1 image from XGody is lightning fast on the V88 but like the other XGody images it is not compatible with the V88 and similar remotes, but rather the "other" generic remote standard used within the generic android box industry.

update_rk3229_ssv6051_mxqpro-xgody_20170308_r1.img

Does anyone have a way to patch the image for the other remote compatibility standard? Or do you have the relevant files (any applicable file edits) that could be added to a decompressed image to create a new image with?

Yes I know you can just plug in a wireless remote dongle but it becomes useless if your wireless remote dies or is low on battery (or you give it to someone without a wireless remote) so I want it to be fully working. Thanks.

Comment

The ROM that Jakimzinho has mentioned is the best ROM for the V88. I know there are enough people here who could teach him how to create a backup. I'm longing for that day

Comment

Originally posted by hhartmut View Post
                        The ROM that Jakimzinho has mentioned is the best ROM for the V88. I know there are enough people here who could teach him how to create a backup. I'm longing for that day
                        Ok but no one has found it for download and he hasn't posted a backup.

Meanhile that XGody 5.1.1 seems the fastest and most sorted rom I've tried. I flashed it over the other 6.0s I tried so far and the shipping 12/2016 version V88 rom .

Only thing is the IR remote compatibility.

Comment

Why do you not use this rom update786_MXQ-4K_20170407? It works great, but has no navigation bar.

Comment

Why do you not use this rom update786_MXQ-4K_20170407? It works great, but has no navigation bar.
                            Hi, thanks, I will flash it again to check, I had gone through all the XGody roms and I don't remember if it was noticeably slower compared to their last 5.1.1 or incompatible with the V88 remote or both.

Comment

The Leoxsys LT33BR roms are 100% compatible wtih the V88 and decent speed. Remote works.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanob View Post

oh well.
                                Works in UT6 v1.2!

Comment

Working...
                                X