SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pauljbl View Post
    I have tried the spectek roms but keep getting Google play services has closed? Any idea
    Hi pauljbl ,

did you try to update it ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

I did but still got same problem. But I think I have a faulty box as it keeps going into a bootloop and won't start sometimes and files get curruped.

What box you recommend to buy

Comment

I just purchased one of these from gearbest to replace my parents cs918, does it run the newest version of kodi well? All they use is kodi and facebook so it just needs to do that.Also do these actually have 1gb ram i've seen MX4 boxes with like 800mb ram that claim 1gb

Comment

Can anyone tell me which FW will be suitable for this V88 Board... -

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
            Can anyone tell me which FW will be suitable for this V88 Board... -
            Hi ,

what WifiChip does it use ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Attached Files
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have installed firmware from A95X_R1 RK3229 SVS6051p Tv box unto my Scishion V88 1Gb/8Gb. It is running smooth. It has android version 6.0.1 and GUI is same as Nexbox A95X S905x. I got nexbox s905x as well aside from v88. Remote control of V88 is not fully functional but my nexbox a95x remote is fully functional to the v88 unit. I got my firmware from pan baidu. Im happy with its firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                  Thanks manu_manu4.., wifi chip is SV6051P.., and thanks to gefattern for suggestions....

I have problem with Box, every time I restart Box I had to set correct resolution under HDMI setup..., and sometimes my V88 restart without any reason and sometimes hangs on "android" boot logo.. until I disconet device from power.., after that boot screen passes and I can use the Box.., so I change the power adapter, that solve random reboots and hanging on boot, but messup resolution still is a problem...

So acoording to chip and this is Scishion V88 with 6051P wifi chip - which FW will be the best....or will flashing helps at all..."??

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

I flashed this ROM but nothing changed except. on boot there is only message Android is upgrading..., and everything is like on my old ROM.(with all installed apks I have).., but one thing is now corrected - resolution under HDMI setup is like it supose to be.., 1080p/60hz...or 50hz..., so my/Box problem is corrected....

Maybe I had to use EraseIDB button before flashing...

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post

I flashed this ROM but nothing changed except. on boot there is only message Android is upgrading..., and everything is like on my old ROM.(with all installed apks I have).., but one thing is now corrected - resolution under HDMI setup is like it supose to be.., 1080p/60hz...or 50hz..., so my/Box problem is corrected....

Maybe I had to use EraseIDB button before flashing...
                      Hi sappy ,

nice that you fixed your Problem and

yes "eraseIDB" is important before you flash new Rom , i always do that .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by jayort View Post
                        I have installed firmware from A95X_R1 RK3229 SVS6051p Tv box unto my Scishion V88 1Gb/8Gb. It is running smooth. It has android version 6.0.1 and GUI is same as Nexbox A95X S905x. I got nexbox s905x as well aside from v88. Remote control of V88 is not fully functional but my nexbox a95x remote is fully functional to the v88 unit. I got my firmware from pan baidu. Im happy with its firmware.
                        Hi @jayort

Can you pls share the link for the A95X_R1 RK3229 SVS6051p firmware.
                        Tried serching baidu but cant find anything.

thanks
                        Last edited by DrDroid; 09-26-2017, 22:21.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDroid View Post

Hi @jayort

Can you pls share the link for the A95X_R1 RK3229 SVS6051p firmware.
                          Tried serching baidu but cant find anything.

thanks
                          HI. Sorry for the late reply. Please click this url for the firmware: https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?sha...&uk=1629778114

Use Google Chrome to download it

Comment

Originally posted by jayort View Post

HI. Sorry for the late reply. Please click this url for the firmware: https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?sha...&uk=1629778114

Use Google Chrome to download it
                            Thanks for the response sadly the link don't work, gets timed out.

Comment

That link works all right for me using Firefox.

No problems downloading the file.

Comment

Working...
                              X