Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluesmanuk

I finally got it... THANKS

I flashed it with another cable, with a fresh installation windows xp and using your tutorial strictly!!!

I will give my feedback on the thread of your modded Firmware.

And again many thanks.
    Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

Does anybody knows how i can re- root my devise because i lost the root?

Comment

Do you have access to the system partition?

Comment

If you mean to access via rootexplorer or es explorer the system partition the aswer is yes .If you think to send me the root file from yours it is a good idea but i don't know if it works but if you send me i give a try

Comment

Originally posted by paleogr View Post
            Does anybody knows how i can re- root my devise because i lost the root?
            What did you do to lose root?
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I install supersu and on settings i press full unroot.
              I don't know if somebody sent me his/her root file from system/xbin
              folder it can fixed. I try some ways to install the rom again but i cant find from a local store a usb cable.i try to fix one from old ones but it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by paleogr
                If you mean to access via rootexplorer or es explorer the system partition the aswer is yes .If you think to send me the root file from yours it is a good idea but i don't know if it works but if you send me i give a try
                Try to Install supersu from chainfire. But you will lose the capability of OTA updates, as I did when I installed supersu.
                Edit: Just read your posting above. Uninstall supersu and reinstall it from the playstore. After first start it will ask you to update the binary. Say yes.
                Btw: It's no good idea to unroot the box because the Kodi Service permanently asks (about once per minute, no clue why) for root access. I noticed this after having installed supersu pro.

Last edited by Trashware; 01-11-2017, 20:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Trashware View Post
                  Try to Install supersu from chainfire. But you will lose the capability of OTA updates, as I did when I installed supersu.
                  Edit: Just read your posting above. Uninstall supersu and reinstall it from the playstore. After first start it will ask you to update the binary. Say yes.
                  Btw: It's no good idea to unroot the box because the Kodi Service permanently asks (about once per minute, no clue why) for root access. I noticed this after having installed supersu pro.

I try to install agin supersu but it say tha i don't have root access . So i can;t update su binary . That was my first idea

Comment

If other supersu apps are telling you the same, I think it would be the best to reflash the whole firmware. First of all try to back up you app settings. Does Titanium Backup work on your system?

Comment

Working...
                    X