SCISHION V88 RED LIGHT AFTER FAIL FIRMWARE RESTORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCISHION V88 RED LIGHT AFTER FAIL FIRMWARE RESTORE

Hello. I try to test in RKBatchTool what do "Restote" button. After it, i get in RKBatchTool ERROR, after it i try "Restote" button again, but on the process i disconnect the cable. Now my box not working, just RED LIGHT. I try to connect again to RKBatchTool and install fresh firmare, but box dont connect to RKBatchTool, becouse always are RED light and box wont startup I try a long time pressing the reset button on AV, nothing happens. I think i broken firmware startup files or something On TV show no signal, just RED light on box Maybe somebody to know how to fix it? THANKS

Originally posted by couppe View Post
    Hello. I try to test in RKBatchTool what do "Restote" button. After it, i get in RKBatchTool ERROR, after it i try "Restote" button again, but on the process i disconnect the cable. Now my box not working, just RED LIGHT. I try to connect again to RKBatchTool and install fresh firmare, but box dont connect to RKBatchTool, becouse always are RED light and box wont startup I try a long time pressing the reset button on AV, nothing happens. I think i broken firmware startup files or something On TV show no signal, just RED light on box Maybe somebody to know how to fix it? THANKS
    Hello,
    i had the same problem.
    Open the box, shortcut pin 29 & 30 of NAND and plug usb A-A cable.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

what means shortcut pin 29 & 30 ?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi,
            Sorry for my english, i'm french.
            No need power cable plugged.
            Put usb cable side computer first.
            Put a paper clip between pin 29-30 (see picture: https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/8...hortcutV88.jpg)
            Don't remove paper clip and insert usb side V88 box (usb port 4)
            When your V88 is recognize by upgrade soft, remove paper clip.
            Do your upgrade and enjoy.

Bye

Comment

thanks works now with the right firmware, thanks in advance

Comment

I got the same problem in the same way.
                After shortcutting the right pins the box is recognized again by the computer, but I fail to install the firmware again. I got a message that say someting about IDB fail.
                What to do about that?
                What program do you use, and where do I find the right firmware. The only firmware I found was 5.0 but my box had android 6.0 from the beginning I think.
                My box is called V88 and the circuit board looks the same as on the pictures here.

Comment

then the firmware is wrong... i have in 8/10 boxes the problem that the NAND ****s up and i need to reflash everything... this really sucks !

Comment

• scooter2014
                    scooter2014 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1st Infraction Watch your words more carefully. Dont care how mad you are keep the trash talk to other places.

Ok, so if I found the right firmware it will probably work and I will not get the IDB fail problem?

Comment

Hey guys i am new here , i have the same problem. Well i bought 2 box scishion v88 one i managed to root and update to a new firmware from gearbest and now is working good but the other i didnt rooted and updated and now is having red light and computer doesnt detect it what can i do ?

Comment

i did what u saied but when it is booting the boot fails

Comment

Does any one have the boot.img or a complete restore? I backed up to an sd card but it is corrupt. I flashed a bad rom and cant boot. I am in recovery though.

Comment

that happened to me , go to chinagadgets.com and look for scishion v88 room version and flash it on rk batch tool

Comment

I dont have a PC right now, so i cant run RKtools. If anyone could back up their Rom and send me a like that would be really awesome! I have a functioning twrp recovery.

Comment

Working...
                            X