Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to downgrade MXQ 4K rk3229

Hi,

I would like to downgrade my TV player MXQ 4K rk3229 devices which is under Android 6.0.1 to Android 4.4.x. Is it possible ?
    I found some img file and process but I can not connect my laptop to the devices which is dual boot Win 10 and Linux Ubuntu. I thought I setted well the USB debugging mode. It doesn't work. I tried to connect the device through the network. I can ping the TV player but I can not connect it with the command adb connect <IPAdress>
    Someone could help me
    Thank a lot

Originally posted by dubis View Post
    Hi,

I would like to downgrade my TV player MXQ 4K rk3229 devices which is under Android 6.0.1 to Android 4.4.x. Is it possible ?
    I found some img file and process but I can not connect my laptop to the devices which is dual boot Win 10 and Linux Ubuntu. I thought I setted well the USB debugging mode. It doesn't work. I tried to connect the device through the network. I can ping the TV player but I can not connect it with the command adb connect <IPAdress>
    Someone could help me
    Thank a lot
    Do you have the rockchip and adb drivers installed on your windows?

After installing the drivers restart the computer, also test if you can in another version of windows, preferably 32bits

Comment

Hi knowthered ,

with Win10 there are sometimes Problems with the RK Drivers , if use the latest 4.4 Version .

Warning !!! is the KK Firmware really a RK3229 build otherwise it will not flash or maybe

not boot and u have to unbrick it . Best OS for RK flashing is Win7 32/64bit .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

MXQ-4K is one of the first TV boxes based on Rockchip RK3229 processor, and while it promised a lot with regards to high bitrate 4K H.265, H.264 and VP9 videos, it failed it deliver when I tested some videos from a USB hard drive, and its Antutu score varies from 12,000 to 19,000 depending on the ambient temperature… The company has now released a new firmware, albeit without any changelog. http://www.8090jewelry.com/
        Last edited by stuartspindlow; 08-16-2017, 14:20.

Comment

Thanks guys,
          That's interesting
          I bricked the box and send back to the seller.
          No issue for me
          Sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X