[Question] Best Firmware Android 6.0 for v88 Tv Box [1GB/8GB][RK3229]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Question] Best Firmware Android 6.0 for v88 Tv Box [1GB/8GB][RK3229]

Bem, o título já expressou minha dúvida, eu gostaria de saber em sua opinião que o firmware 6.0 ofereceu a melhor experiência para sua TV Box?

Hi Novato ,

if you mean this Box :

you can use , i think the Ugoos UT6 Firmware , somewhere

here is a Thread about it , but can not find him now .

Here it is :

good luck

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 07-02-2017, 15:10. Reason: adding a Link

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Novato ,

if you mean this Box :

you can use , i think the Ugoos UT6 Firmware , somewhere

here is a Thread about it , but can not find him now .

good luck

gefattern
      Hi Gafattern,

Thanks for replying, I have done some tests, I have already tested this Ugoos UT6 firmware, it is great, but unfortunately it has problems for my box, lack of Wi-Fi chip support, lack of infrared support, and problem connecting and disconnecting . Apart from that it is the best I have found so far, sorry that lacking community support to adjust this ROM to other devices with Shipset RK3229, which is a great chip, but lack optimization in the software to extract the maximum of the processor. Well I'm excited to find new options! If you know other ROMs do not exite in comment! : D

Thank you.

​​​​

Comment

Actually my Box is the MXQ-PRO 4K, but it is extremely identical to the V88 4K, I think most of the time they just pick up the same plate, put a different name on the plastic box and sell it as a new model. lol

Comment

Hi Novato ,

yes that is right .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
            Hi Novato ,

yes that is right .

nice Day

gefattern
            Good morning, bro.

I just tested the Nagrace NT N8 ROM and almost i PC does not recognize one more box, kkk. I'll leave it on the 5.1 of the A95X R1, at least for a while. XD

Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Hi, Novato.
              Did you have success with a firmware for this Scishion V88 4K? My unit arrived with Android 5.1.1, and I can't watch Netflix on it (audio and video are out of sync). I'm looking for the best firmware to flash my device, but I'm not sure that the devices that have Android 6 are the same devices that have Android 5.1.1.

Comment

Originally posted by gfcaetano View Post
                Hi, Novato.
                Did you have success with a firmware for this Scishion V88 4K? My unit arrived with Android 5.1.1, and I can't watch Netflix on it (audio and video are out of sync). I'm looking for the best firmware to flash my device, but I'm not sure that the devices that have Android 6 are the same devices that have Android 5.1.1.
                Hi gfcaetano, I'm sorry for the delay in answering. Yes I had an MXQ Pro (Inside it was V88 4K) and the best firmware you could find was the A95X R1, somewhere in this forum (Rockip 3229) you should find references to this firmware and links to dpedownl, or simply browse the China Gadgets Reviews website.

Comment

Thanks, Novato .
                  I've already updated it and now it's working fine!

Comment

Originally posted by gfcaetano View Post
                    Thanks, Novato .
                    I've already updated it and now it's working fine!
                    I'm glad everything worked out! What firmware are you currently using? Ever tried using the Android TV interface?

Comment

Working...
                    X