Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scishion v88plus 4k firmware? What is the wifi etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishion v88plus 4k firmware? What is the wifi etc...

Can I use another devices custom firmware and if so what one? The video sync is just bad... And I need a fix...
    Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
    HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
    ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Here are pics of the board, and wifi chip
    Attached Files
    Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal

Comment

One of the chips on the board will identify the WiFi.

Quite often it will start with AP and as an example, could look something like this.

http://datasheetcafe.databank.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AP6330-image.gif
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

in the second pic is the wifi chip its a 6051p and the gear-best site v88plus firmware's don't work i now have non working wifi on the test unit (i have 6 of them at the moment and they have very bad video drivers for lip sync) i need a custom firmware im suspecting and if some one knows one compatible with rk3229 and 6051p wifi i will be very happy!

Comment

Very difficult to see my friend, that I know there is only one incredibly powerful Firmware that will work on your device, the Firmware Ugoos UT6 1.2.0, for the device of the same name. This firmware supports 1/2 GB of RAM, is compatible with most RK3229 devices, but has another Wi-Fi chip and has no IR Control Support. Fortunately with effort from the members of the Freaktab and the 4PDA Forum, there were 2 patches with a Kernel to correct
          Wi-Fi, which breaks down some functions of the device, and another by a member here of the forum, without kernel, with Wi-Fi fix and IR Controller Support (IR Control does not work 100%). Other than that, there are not many options, I was also disappointed with my Box as soon as I tested it.

Comment

Working...
          X