Ugoos UT6 full in my v88 bootloader 2.32 v88 6.0.1 error firmware check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT6 full in my v88 bootloader 2.32 v88 6.0.1 error firmware check

Good morning, guys, I can not install the ugoos firmware on my v88 model card (mx4n-v03) I think it is split and bootloader is in version 2.32 I wanted to help you
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hi raulmax3 ,

there is another User with the same Box & Problem , he can not flash the UT6 Rom because it uses the 2.31 Loader ,

so your Box does the same , is this correct ??? greetings gefattern

Comment

Yes friend, it seems so gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by raulmax3 View Post
        Yes friend, it seems so gefattern
        So your box uses different drivers in bootloader & kernel that is linked.
        You won't be able to use the Ugoos firmware with a new bootloader since the bootloader and kernel drivers won't match.
        You will only be able to use the stock firmware or hope that Ugoos will release a future firmware with a newer bootloader that has support for the RAM, storage or other hardware in your device that is not in the old bootloader.

Comment

Thank you for the information.

Comment

I saw this problem when i bought a new V88.
            V88 with A/V & SPDIF ports orange = bootloader 2.31 (2.32 working fine too)
            V88 with A/V & SPDIF ports black = bootloader 2.32 (2.31 not working)
            i also bought Docooler R39 (same hardware & v88 rom on it) bootloader 2.32, only 19,75$ with EU plug (29,90 with US, UK or AU)
            https://www.tomtop.com/smart-android...p-v2300eu.html

Comment

Hi friend you got install twrp in the version with android 6.0 manu_manu4?

Comment

Working...
              X