Scishion V88 "Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishion V88 "Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped"

I keep getting this error. Occasionally it's something else that has stopped instead of Google Play Services. I've had Launcher3, aptoide, Google Play Framework, and other programs stopped instead.

Clearing data for Google Play Services or Framework does no good. The best information I've been able to find is that it's a problem with the firmware killing processes, but I have no idea how to fix it and reports of the problem happen for several firmware versions.

If I reboot 3 or 4 times it'll sometimes work for a while.

Is there something I can do to keep this from happening?

What is your firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by arromdee View Post
      I keep getting this error. Occasionally it's something else that has stopped instead of Google Play Services. I've had Launcher3, aptoide, Google Play Framework, and other programs stopped instead.

Clearing data for Google Play Services or Framework does no good. The best information I've been able to find is that it's a problem with the firmware killing processes, but I have no idea how to fix it and reports of the problem happen for several firmware versions.

If I reboot 3 or 4 times it'll sometimes work for a while.

Is there something I can do to keep this from happening?
      I have no problems with this https://androidpc.es/blog/2017/12/21...29-11-10-2017/
      Last edited by gefattern; 12-31-2017, 05:53.

Comment

Working...
      X