MXQ PRO 4K rk3229 short pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4K rk3229 short pin?

Did a backup (guide from this forum) and tried other roms. It failed big. I could connect it to my pc with rk android tool but nothing I tried worked. Best try was v88 rom but it only shows android when starting ( waited over 1h) No problems to connect it to pc in any program. But now it wont show up in the tools. Read about shorting pin but cant find where on my motherboard. Throw it in garbage can or? Suspect that my first problem was the loader because the backup worked fine to download but wont start. So after a lot of erase flash an tried a lot of roms I maybe kill the box for good. I got it for free from wish so no harm done but I like to solve problem so I wont give up that easy
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post
    Did a backup (guide from this forum) and tried other roms. It failed big. I could connect it to my pc with rk android tool but nothing I tried worked. Best try was v88 rom but it only shows android when starting ( waited over 1h) No problems to connect it to pc in any program. But now it wont show up in the tools. Read about shorting pin but cant find where on my motherboard. Throw it in garbage can or? Suspect that my first problem was the loader because the backup worked fine to download but wont start. So after a lot of erase flash an tried a lot of roms I maybe kill the box for good. I got it for free from wish so no harm done but I like to solve problem so I wont give up that easy
    Hi ,

you can use the MaskRom Mode to restore yor Box .

http://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in-...device-bricked

not sure what Pins to short on your Box , u have the

non soldered NandChips , good luck ,

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

gefattern
      Thanks for URL but thats the problem, I can´t get the connection to usb and maskrom anymore.

Worked before without problems.

My only hope is to short pins to get into maskrom mode but what kind of board (memory) do I have?

Can´t find anyone with the same spec, looks like I got a mysterious one.

Read a lot of comments that you can´t brick rockchip, you can always use the short pin trick.

But I brick mine really good.

Next box will be Amlogic because they seems more used by people.

It says Amlogic 905x when i start it but thats just a fancy boot logo, cheap china shit

but it`s fun to try all solutions anyway.

Seems there are thousand of china boxes and no one is the same

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

gefattern
        After testing shorting pin here and there I found it. I´m now in MaskRom mode.

I have deleted every rom tested and will go from fresh start.

The only rom that gives picture is V88_MA8-4K_ATV_rk3229_SV6051_6.0.1_MXC89L_20170405Rev1, rk3229_6.0_MX4N_SSV6051p_zhongx_20170405_v009_Spec tek and V88_RK3229_6.0_MX4N_Wifi Spectek_20170405.

They all start but stops on Android logo, pulse 2-3 times then nothing.

I have done a backup but that one wont work either, says all ok in android tool but nothing happens on start, just blue light and no picture.

Maybe something wrong with bootloader.bin, u-boot.bin I don´t have any of them.

So before I go any longer I just ask what whould you do?

MXQ PRO 4K
        RK3229
        1GB/8GB
        Motherboard R329Q_V3.0
        Wifi SV6051P
        Installed Marsmallow 6.0.1 from beginning

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post

After testing shorting pin here and there I found it. I´m now in MaskRom mode.

I have deleted every rom tested and will go from fresh start.

The only rom that gives picture is V88_MA8-4K_ATV_rk3229_SV6051_6.0.1_MXC89L_20170405Rev1, rk3229_6.0_MX4N_SSV6051p_zhongx_20170405_v009_Spec tek and V88_RK3229_6.0_MX4N_Wifi Spectek_20170405.

They all start but stops on Android logo, pulse 2-3 times then nothing.

I have done a backup but that one wont work either, says all ok in android tool but nothing happens on start, just blue light and no picture.

Maybe something wrong with bootloader.bin, u-boot.bin I don´t have any of them.

So before I go any longer I just ask what whould you do?

MXQ PROÂ*4K
          RK3229
          1GB/8GB
          Motherboard R329Q_V3.0
          Wifi SV6051P
          Installed Marsmallow 6.0.1 from beginning

Thanks.
          Hi ,

try to restore with a Stockrom , after that you can look what you can do .

Maybe this :

https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...70727-release/

https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...70608-release/

not really sure because of 2/16 Box too :

https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...v-box-release/

but best shall be to ask your Seller for StockRom if you not have it .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

hi Rockabilly i have the extact same box and problem. can you please tell me what pins did you short to get maskrom mode please?

Comment

Originally posted by kefflad View Post
              hi Rockabilly i have the extact same box and problem. can you please tell me what pins did you short to get maskrom mode please?

Comment

thanks Rockabilly65 will give it try.

Comment

Working...
                X