Help MK809IV with RK3228B DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help MK809IV with RK3228B DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL problem

I bought this product a month ago and it was working well but suddenly it stopped on starting screen (MBOX...)

When I try to format it gives failure such as on the attached first photo.

Then I tried to flash rockchip batch tool it says "DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL" such as on the second photo.
    I also tried with the tool which is provided by the seller from aliexpress but is giving the same fail as on the third photo.

Any ideas to fix this problem?

is there specifically RK3228B tool or recovery img?
    Attached Files

you can try to use another program, newer version. for example Android tool 2.35-
    but when you have idb error, 99% of time is memory broken

Comment

Originally posted by teko99 View Post
      I bought this product a month ago and it was working well but suddenly it stopped on starting screen (MBOX...)

When I try to format it gives failure such as on the attached first photo.

Then I tried to flash rockchip batch tool it says "DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL" such as on the second photo.
      I also tried with the tool which is provided by the seller from aliexpress but is giving the same fail as on the third photo.

Any ideas to fix this problem?

is there specifically RK3228B tool or recovery img?
      Hi ,

please "eraseFlash" before u flashed the Rom with AT2.35 , here Tool & Driver Link :

Datei: RKTools.zip. Die Datei wurde von einem User hochgeladen. Laden Sie auch kostenlos Dateien hoch mit File Upload.

hope it helps / good luck / gefattern

Comment

I try to make a bridge between E and G and the light changes to blue and still not working T.T

Comment

You need to get the Device to Mask ROM Mode.
          All you have to do find nand chip and shorten the pin with a paperclip.
          When you found the right pins it goes to mask rom more.
          Then you can reflash.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
            You need to get the Device to Mask ROM Mode.
            All you have to do find nand chip and shorten the pin with a paperclip.
            When you found the right pins it goes to mask rom more.
            Then you can reflash.

Neomode

I connect in series E AND G and it turns blue but it always gives error adb device fail. (and in the process I hear a sound of connected and disconnected usb)

Comment

Hi ,

please look here how to :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X