Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I restore my stock firmware in unknowed rk3229 box tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I restore my stock firmware in unknowed rk3229 box tv?

hi to all. i have a unknowed tv box con chipset Rockchip 3229 and 2mb ram and 8mb memory. it work very good... but i like to "play" whit firmware and so i want to be sure to restore its stock rom.
    i have used RKdumper for make a backup... but i dont know how i can do whit this file....
    i think i need loader for upgrade firmware... but.. where i can found it?
    i put some picture of backup that i have ....
    Attached Files

i read that i can found loader in file backup.img..... i have if from rkdumper, but i cannot extract it. i have tried to use imgRePackerRK v. 1.06 but is say "unknowed format"....

Comment

Originally posted by angelobiz View Post
      i read that i can found loader in file backup.img..... i have if from rkdumper, but i cannot extract it. i have tried to use imgRePackerRK v. 1.06 but is say "unknowed format"....
      Hi ,

why do you not use AndroidTool for both , better ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

i try to use it, but i have same results- i have dump backup partiton, but cannot extract file in image
        i can extract system.img.... but for be sure to have perfect backup, i need to know version of bootloader of my tv
        and have it... this i dont know how i can do.
        in build prop i have this:

# begin fota properties
        ro.fota.platform=RK3229_6.0
        ro.fota.type=box
        ro.fota.app=5
        ro.fota.id=mac
        ro.fota.oem=sunvell3229_6.0
        ro.fota.device=T95D
        ro.fota.version=MV4.20170807
        # end
        now i try to looking for firmware .... but i not found this version, only more older....

Comment

this is android tv, it have 2mb ram, and 8gb memory. it work very good... so i want a good backup, before i start to "play" :-)
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,

maybe you can find a working Stockrom for your Box here :

for Backup (if you have Root) u can use TWRP ( if avalible

for your Box) , or use AT2.35 (AdvancedFunction) ,

and here some (maybe helpful) Links :

http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ndroidtool-2-3

http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ew-rk-2-1-tool

little bit old , but the Infos can be used for newer Tool , too , i think .

greetings / good luck / gefattern

Comment

thanks, but i have just do it....i have a bachup of rom, now i dont have bootloader... i miss only this... and i cannot have it whit AT2.35 because cannot dump bootaloader and i dont kno which booloader my box have..
              it isnt a clone of T95d (as write in its buildprop) because my tv box have bluethoot too....
              i need a metode of dump or knowwhich boot loader,
              its firmware use

Comment

thanks, but i have just do it....i have a bachup of rom, now i dont have bootloader... i miss only this... and i cannot have it whit AT2.35 because cannot dump bootaloader and i dont kno which booloader my box have..
                it isnt a clone of T95d (as write in its buildprop) because my tv box have bluethoot too....
                i need a metode of dump or knowwhich boot loader,
                its firmware use
                Hi ,

you can make a full backup with AT , with Bootloader , this can be used for restore .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

how? whit AT2.35 you cannot dump bootloader... or i m not be able to do. can you give me a link?

Comment

how? whit AT2.35 you cannot dump bootloader... or i m not be able to do. can you give me a link?
                    Hi , what i mean is u can make a full backup of your Stockrom with the

Androidtool , no need to do it with rkdumper .

Is it right that you want a backup of the Stockrom , or what do you want ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Again.... i have do backup whit Android Tool too... but it DON'T MAKE BACKUP OF BOOTLOADER :-) :-) or i not have understand how i can do it whit AT....:-)
                      do you know how i can make a backup of bootloader whit AT2.35 (i mean loader.... 1 row in AT2.35)
                      i need this file in picture
                      ps mmhhhhhh maybe i can do whit "export idb" ? IDB is loader?
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• scooter2014
                        scooter2014 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you have full Rom you have the bootloader. It unpack into first folder of the tool. But if you have the entire firmware your good to go. Play a way.. if you want to unpack the loader you need to do a Lot more reading in Rom dev section.

Best of luck and Thanks to Gaffattern for trying to get you what you need.

Again.... i have do backup whit Android Tool too... but it DON'T MAKE BACKUP OF BOOTLOADER :-) :-) or i not have understand how i can do it whit AT....:-)
                      do you know how i can make a backup of bootloader whit AT2.35 (i mean loader.... 1 row in AT2.35)
                      i need this file in picture
                      ps mmhhhhhh maybe i can do whit "export idb" ? IDB is loader?
                      Hi ,

i am not sure if this what you want is possible , but if you split the full .img file with AT ,

the Loader comes out too , but you not need to backup the Stockrom splitted , u can make

a full backup of the Stockrom (to use for Restore) with AT (i think , because never done self) .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                      X